Service for the L3130

benelli_t

Feb 17, 2009
Louisiana
Hello there!

I have recently bought a L3130 GST... I am going to be replacing all filters this weekend. I have already replaced the fan belt and fuel filter.

Fighting the rear fender light right now... Cant get it to work. Any ideas.

Oh, how much hydro oil will I lose pulling of the filter?

Thanks

benelli_t

Feb 17, 2009
Louisiana
I did not know about the one on the left side. I will have to find it. thanks for the advise.:D

A little of subject. What was the diffrence from the Grand series to the regular L series?

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Hey there,

TBN (tractorbynet) has an interesting post on a guy that is comparing his L3400 to a Grand L series, might be worth a look. I did not sort through all 19 pages of the thread but there might be some good stuff in there for you to have a look at:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/135167-my-quest-grand-3-point.html

EDIT: just an update - the thread I've linked to above discusses 3 point features of each model, but there are some nuggets of more general comparisons between the two as well.

benelli_t

Feb 17, 2009
Louisiana
Mr.K,
Good read. Thanks for the link.

With all of the upgrades the grand L received, why did they stop making it? Did another series take its place?

Vic,
I do like my cup holder!:D

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
A tractor with an LCD display eh? Does it have heated mirrors, seats and steering wheel too? Automatic park sensors?

Actually, it probably does. :D I'm just jealous.

MendoAgriturismo

Equipment
L3130 W Loader
Apr 6, 2009
Willits, ca
Hi,
I have a L3130 that was sitting for about two years, I have purged the system to the pump but cannot get any fuel to go to the injectors.
I read another Blog where a guy had a brand new L3130 and the fuel pump died at 70 Hours, I have 126 hours and may have the same problem.
Does anyone have any advice to get her going again

HMMMM:confused: