Greasing B6000 clutch release/throwout bearing

GpaG

Equipment
Ford 9N, Kubota B6000 with FEL
Jan 25, 2010
Penyrn, CA, USA
I just got my B6000 basket-running, barely in time for the visiting grand kids to have a great time riding around on it. It sounds like the clutch throwout bearing is making noise. There has been a lot of discussion on greasing throwout bearings, but when I searched I didn't find anything on a B6000. There is a hole in the tractor "tunnel" that should line up with the throwout bearing, but I see no grease fitting there. I've looked up from underneath (someone had commented the bearing could be installed 180 degrees out of position on some tractors) but I don't see anything that looks like a grease fitting. Does the B6000 have a greaseable clutch release/throwout bearing? If it is supposed to, are there some after-market bearings that don't have grease fittings?

Thanks for the help.

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
On my B7100 if you look on the left of tractor in front of clutch pedal at bottom there is a hole in the side panel cut out round appx 1.5 inches round. Use a flashlight look in there that is where mine is dont know if yours is the same. Hope this helps.Its about 3 inches deep.handy

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Greasing the throw out bearing does not actually "grease the throwout bearing". What you are greasing is the slideing part that holds the bearing to the front trans collar. The foward and aft movement.
If the bearing is makeing a noise, it will have to be replaced, along with a new clutch and pressure plate.