Kubota m9000 loader WTB

Rbell6

Nov 12, 2018
Mi livonia
Looking for a la1251 loader or 1301s loader for my m9000dt if anyone has one for sale please let me know. Im looking for everything. Loader, bucket, mounts and controls.

M9000 may be for sale if anyone is intrested it is a low hour machine 4x4 call or text of details 7three4 5one6 0four50

Last edited by a moderator:

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Looking for a la1251 loader or 1301s loader for my m9000dt if anyone has one for sale please let me know. Im looking for everything. Loader, bucket, mounts and controls.

M9000 may be for sale if anyone is intrested it is a low hour machine 4x4 call or text of details 7three4 5one6 04fivezero
Particulars please.. Is it a hydraulic shuttle (most importantly) and how many remotes are there and is there a flow control valve?

Finally, is it a 2 speed (540-1000 rpm PTO) and what kind of tires does it have and is it open station or Ultra Cab?

I'm interested.

You can PM me if you want to on here.

I have the 1251 on my M9 and the parallel linkage FEL on my 105X. Only advantage I see in the parallel linkage is when I'm loading round bales.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rbell6

Nov 12, 2018
Mi livonia
Its a standard shift, ROPS, 540 only with 2 sets of remotes in the back and currently has 800lbs of suitcase weights in the front. Ill see if i cant load some pics

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Its a standard shift, ROPS, 540 only with 2 sets of remotes in the back and currently has 800lbs of suitcase weights in the front. Ill see if i cant load some pics
You will not be able to upload pics till you get 5 posts. ;)

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
How many hours on the hourmeter and is it accurate? You live close enough to me I can look at is pretty easy. Did some perusing on the DT and I see it's the orchard tractor with the bit R1's front and back. My only concern is the dry clutch. Typically 2500 hours and it's clutch time and that is a dealer job. I'll have to call my dealer and see what the cost / labor expense is for replacement.

Not too concerned with pictures, I can see it in person.

I can use all the ground clearance I can get when round bailing in heavy windrows.

If we do this, I'd have him pick it up. He's a good friend of mine.

Rbell6

Nov 12, 2018
Mi livonia
Particulars please.. Is it a hydraulic shuttle (most importantly) and how many remotes are there and is there a flow control valve?

Finally, is it a 2 speed (540-1000 rpm PTO) and what kind of tires does it have and is it open station or Ultra Cab?

I'm interested.

You can PM me if you want to on here.

I have the 1251 on my M9 and the parallel linkage FEL on my 105X. Only advantage I see in the parallel linkage is when I'm loading round bales.
Can you tell me does that loader on your 105x (I'm guessing la1301) fit on the mounts of the M9?

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
No, I don't believe they interchange though I've never tried to. The mounts are different. Both loaders have a full sub frame that wraps around the tractor and integrates into the front brush guard and both loaders have a remote control station but both tractors have cabs.

The 9's upper mounts are closer to the cab than the 105's I think because the 105's exhaust pipe runs up the right side of the cab whereas the 9's exhaust pipe comes out of the hood (like yours).

I should see if they would interchange sometime. Been years since I dismounted either. Have no reason to remove the loaders. Both have Bobcat style quick detach plates on them and all my front mount stuff is Bobcat style so nothing is hanging out front except the loader arms.

Both tractors are pretty equal in breakout and lift capacity. I run the cast weights (1700 pounds a pair) on the 9 and nothing on the 105. Both easily pick up a ton or better on the pallet forks and 4x6 rounds on the bale spear. Never felt under powered on either. Both will lift the rear tires off the ground (and cause a pucker factor) if I'm not careful.

Always been partial to the M9 over the 105. Not sure why, It just 'feels better' to operate. The ergo's on the 105 are nicer as well as the view out the cab windows but not enough to sway my opinion. I think the 9's are better built and I was sad to see Kubota discontinue them. I actually have the last M9 with a Ultra Cab optioned out, that Kubota ever built. I waited almost 6 months for it from the time of initial order until delivery. It's optioned all the way, from dual speed PTO to creep gears, to 3 sets of remotes,flow control valve and a nice plaque that says it was built for me.....

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Being 70 years old (almost) and being somewhat forgetful, I was heading to the shower and I remembered that All States Tractor was parting out 2 M9's and the were both open station (like yours) and both had the Kubota OEM loaders on them.

The issue is, they were both burned so all the hoses would have to be replaced as well as most likely the cylinders would have to be rebuilt and the control valve as well, but the sub frames and loaders are there and complete. You might want to contact them if they still have them, they did last month.

I think one had the Kubota quick detach on it. I just glanced at them on the net. Always looking for that elusive M9 with a Hydraulic shuttle.

New decals and a 5 gallon finish and some basic hydraulics might put you in business.

Just keep in mind that the loaders are power beyond so they will need to dump fluid into the main case and I didn't see the plug on your back case that takes the return hose. Could be there, I didn't look that closely.

Little FYI there....

Last edited: