Hydraulic/transmission oil

Stephen H

Equipment
Kubot KL410
Feb 24, 2018
Australia
Hello All
I have a few oil leaks on a (approx. 2007) KL410 Gray Market Kubota - can't find the equivalent model in Australia nor US - and want to change the transmission/hydraulic oil and filter, etc. I was hoping someone could tell me what hydraulic/transmission oil to use - I think I can work out the filter from taking a photo - just really don't know what the oil specs are.
Thanks in advance.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Hello All
I have a few oil leaks on a (approx. 2007) KL410 Gray Market Kubota - can't find the equivalent model in Australia nor US - and want to change the transmission/hydraulic oil and filter, etc. I was hoping someone could tell me what hydraulic/transmission oil to use - I think I can work out the filter from taking a photo - just really don't know what the oil specs are.
Thanks in advance.
Can you get ol' Kubota UDT there? Or is there an oil that has those properties there? I take it there is no Kubota dealer near by?

Stephen H

Equipment
Kubot KL410
Feb 24, 2018
Australia
No, no Kubota dealer nearby. I was thinking there must be an equivalent oil to the one Kubota sells - Kubota doesn't make oil so whoever made it for them should sell it under another name as well.