B2650 Quick Hitch issues

cdika17

Jan 5, 2015
Grande Prairie, AB
So last winter i used the quick hitch and snowblower without any issues.

We got BIG dump of snow Saturday, so yesterday I attempted to snow blow, about 30mins in I noticed that i couldn't raise snow blower, i could lower it, put on float, move chute side to side, so it seems everything else is fine except when i go to lift. I can hear the pump trying to lift and can see the hose flex a bit so I am not sure what the problem could be.

I drove it into garage over night and tried again this morning, same thing, the odd time I was able to raise it by lowering my rpms to 1500 or so, i could get it to engage and lift then bring rpms back up and would work for a bit and then do the same thing over and over.

I checked the hydraulic connections, is there something else I can check? I used the FEL/bucket lots this summer without any issues.

TIA

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
If you're sure the quick connects are seated and it's still not working correctly, maybe some moisture got in the connection and froze. Might try warming the connection when they are disconnected and then try again.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Like D2Cat said you have an issue with one line not seating and connecting, disconnect and reconnect the quick disconnects on the lift. ;)