Site slow and errors

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I haven't been able to get on at all since this morning, until just now.

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Same issue most of the day, been working good the last hour or so. Guessing an upgrade was in process.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Might be your ISP. check to see if other small sights not on fast servers you use are as slow as well. would expect this to be a very busy internet time this week. Majority of Kids out of school and many adults on vacation from work might have the system a bit taxed.

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
Might be your ISP. check to see if other small sights not on fast servers you use are as slow as well. would expect this to be a very busy internet time this week. Majority of Kids out of school and many adults on vacation from work might have the system a bit taxed.
I had checked other sites when I was having problems and was able to get to them without problems. Also checked ping times to google.com and they where normal for pinging from my location.

Site seems to be working better now.

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Yep, site underwent a few hours of maintenance the other day. Sometimes the hosting company only gives a few hours or maybe a day notice on some of these. Apologies for the downtime here.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
No worried,,, my internet is so freekin slow I didnt notice any problems at all,, I got in and THAT is all that matters

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Just an FYI for the moderators. Having issues with the browser when the Adidas adds load up. They start out as a black banner with a spinning circle in the middle. Then after 30 seconds or so, they finally load and the browser starts working properly again ;) When writing a post, it takes a bit for the letters to actually show up.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Just an FYI for the moderators. Having issues with the browser when the Adidas adds load up. They start out as a black banner with a spinning circle in the middle. Then after 30 seconds or so, they finally load and the browser starts working properly again ;) When writing a post, it takes a bit for the letters to actually show up.
That are both sign of a problem on your end, restart your computer and check for updates! ;)

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
That are both sign of a problem on your end, restart your computer and check for updates! ;)
It was on my tablet. Only had that issue when that add was playing. I could back out of that page, and with a different add it would work fine. Tablet stays up to date. Went to a different site and it worked flawlessly. Came back to OTT, and would have issues only when that add was on. Hence, why I brought up the issue ;):)