3 point dirt scoop?

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
Yes, i've used one a fair bit. Its kinda like a poor mans FEL. Ballasting your tractor "could" still be necessary on the front. you can move lots of material from a pile or dig up from the surface. they dont spread, they dump is the only down side. I just sold mine because I finished its chore list. they are fairly inexpensive and plentiful in my area, 2 hrs NW of you. if I need another one $150 will find one. as long as it has a good cutting edge, everything else can be taken care of easily.

B7100

Equipment
B7100,B7100 with Backhoe and FEL, Goldoni Quad 20
Feb 11, 2010
Wales
Here is a vid or a similar model: http://youtu.be/KltmD4mpm-Y

I had an old one back in the 1970's on my Fergie T20 and found that if you want to level an area it was best to scoop out one trench then take out the second trench one scoop width away from the first so you have a series of hills and valleys.Then take the hills out with the wheels in the valleys.By doing it this way the scoop remains parallel with the ground.
Dave

mdb6000

Equipment
b6000
Oct 11, 2010
monroe, ct
Yes, I have one and use it a lot. Use it when I have topsoil delivered to scoop and dump, dont even have to get off the tractor, used it for gravel, used it to remove gravel.....a cheap attachment I couldn't live without (until i get a tractor with a loader), paid 200$ used for mine

gurn

Equipment
Kubota L175
Apr 15, 2011
Nashville,Tn
Thanks for the offer 300zx and if I lived closer I would jump on it. Let me know if you move to Nashville :D