A few pics of a new snow blade from BXpanded!!!

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
All,

Here are some pics of a new snow blade from BXpanded.com. I am not affiliated with BXpanded other than I am a very satisfied customer of theirs. I was talking to Harry, (I think the owner of the company), and he told me about a new snow blade that has not even been added to their "NEW" and improved website yet. He sent me some pics and said he was O.K. with me posting them here. Here is a vid of how it works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdrNzgYlCxo

and the pics:

Last edited:

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Hey bro, the plow looks cool. Might be coming up on the time of year to get some good prices on those things.

I'm sorry to say the vid link didn't work :(

Scott

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
Hey bro, the plow looks cool. Might be coming up on the time of year to get some good prices on those things.

I'm sorry to say the vid link didn't work :(

Scott
Yeah, sorry about that link thing :( . I screwed something up somewhere :eek: . If you go to YouTube and do a search for BXpanded, you will find the vid.

Harry told me he would have "special" deals on the plow's since the season is pretty much over.

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Man like your snowblade talk about toys. Got to luv um all:D. Heck of a fel also. Man I am;) slobbering nearly as much as when I looked at wildfires toys.handy

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Fixed the link - works now! :D

Hey thanks Mr. K, the vid link works great now :D

Amazing to see how symple the plow hooks up :eek:

There are a lot of different styles but this one really seems to be the easiest I have seen. Very nice :cool:

Scott

dfh1977

Jun 3, 2013
east ky
Found a couple video showing the bxpanded model. So just wondering if there are any other models made that might cost less or as i have seen to use it by another video of assembly and attaching if this is the best option to look into for $1024 with the skid feet on the site excluding shipping or even freight charge as it does weigh about 200 lbs and most likely on a skid. Would like to hear options and suggestions to have before snow comes back in a couple months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
.....Would like to hear options and suggestions to have before snow comes back in a couple months. ...
know KY is a good drive from one side to the other..... but it might be worth it to check out WestKy to see what they have used. While they are mostly "tractor PARTS" recycler/breaker they may have implements too.

http://wkytpstore.com/

dfh1977

Jun 3, 2013
east ky
Decided back in middle of december to order the BXpanded snow plow to order it. Got on UPS today delivered to front yard and setup plow off video putting it together in 2:19 really fast. IMG_3838.JPG attached to tractor and covered up
IMG_3839.JPG made own mod as chains do not need to be loose so ised rubber tie down to hold

IMG_3844.JPG if course putting skid feet on hurts when adjusting height of feet on driveway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk