B7001 key/service manual

howald

Equipment
B7001
Apr 2, 2009
Fruitvale, BC, Canada
Hi everyone,

I just got my tractor a couple of days ago and joined this forum ASAP!

My b7001 didn't come with a key - will it came with the remaining stub of the key. I was able to hot wire the ignition and get it running but I'd really like to get a key to use.

Anybody know the part number for the key. I understand that there are only 3 or 4 different keys for all kubotas. I just need to know which one I need. Maybe some kind sole would duplicate theirs and mail it to me:D

Also, what is the corresponding North American model of this tractor (or how do I figure it out) so I can find a service manual for it.

Thanks
Nick

stuart

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7001 with loader & tiller, 3 point hitch and 4' rear blade
Aug 9, 2009
Aldergrove, BC, Canada
Welcome to the group. I bought my first real tractor, also a B7001, two years ago. In simple terms, its a D750 engine, with pretty much standard B7100 running gear. I have a parts manual I picked up on ebay - I can send you the sellers name if you wish. I see you are 'local' to me by internet standards. Avenue Equipment (Abbotsford branch) has been very good to me, they don't mind that its grey market.

Last edited:

John C

Equipment
B7100D, LMC Clipper 400, LMC 4ft Box Blade, NorTrac 47" Tiller
Aug 14, 2009
Elizabethtown, KY
My North American B7100's nameplate serial number is actually B7001-6xxxx so I'm fairly sure that there isn't much difference other than labeling, perhaps a PTO shield, and maybe an overrunning PTO between the North American 7100 and the Grey 7001 although I have never compared them side by side! Congrats on your new tractor you'll find that the little bull is quite a worker and often delivers beyond the cal of duty!

John