wanted d905e for parts. really need governor forks for this engine.

Buggyalstare

Nov 9, 2014
Smyrna Delaware US
Hello as the title states I am looking for a parts d905e 3 cylinder diesel. I bought a non running machine that has fuel issues. Previous owner bought a new injector pump and fuel pump. Unfortunately somewhere along the way he lost the piece that goes on the fuel shut off rack rivets that the start spring attaches too. I'm located in Smyrna Delaware and will travel to buy a good parts engine. Thank you!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Check your other post as you don't need the governor fork, you need the trust lever, and it's cheap enough to get.

Last edited:

Buggyalstare

Nov 9, 2014
Smyrna Delaware US
Check your other post as you don't need the Governor fork and the part is cheap enough to get.
Hello North Idaho Wolfman, thank you for the info you gave me on that post it was exactly what I needed and much appreciated! I was unable to locate just the piece that I need on the rivots, it appears I would have to buy the whole fork to get that. And the cost of the part plus shipping is $239

So if I could find a cheap motor I was thinking I could rob the part I need for now and have spare parts for future issues. I am still going to go to local kubota dealer tomorrow to see if it's possible to get just the piece I need without buying the fork with it.

Again I do want to thank you very much for your help!

Attachments

Last edited: