Self built cultivator

ToyFarm

Aug 9, 2017
Canada
Hello ladies and gents, just bought my new Kubota B2601 and absolutely love this little unit, so much hp in a little package. Built a 3pt cultivator for the back of it, was wondering if anyone else has dabbled into making their own cultivators etc and how it worked for them?

ToyFarm

Aug 9, 2017
Canada
I haven't listed posted pics or dimensions as of yet because I am sure quite a few people will think I am outside my mind lol but it works really well just need to make an internal subframe for the center shank yet as using a 3pt quick hitch had blocked off the plans for the leading center shank. Will have the subframe built and installed next weekend

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
I am sure quite a few people will think I am outside my mind lol but it works really well
Who cares what others think? :cool:

Actually, there's a ton of experience on this board and posting pictures may net you some useful tips that you might want to incorporate. Sometimes a fresh eye can spot something one has overlooked or was unfamiliar with.

ToyFarm

Aug 9, 2017
Canada
Thanks for the replies, right now I have the tractor ripped apart installing the 3rd function for the loader and still waiting for the rear remotes kits to come in. When I get it back together I should have the cultivator finished too. I can post some pics when I get her out of the garage and latched back onto the cultivator :) picking up some spikes tomorrow to toss on, the hard pan in the middle of the backyard is to firm for shovels. The shovels would cut into it with many passes but spikes will get me there faster. :)

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
I haven't listed posted pics or dimensions as of yet because I am sure quite a few people will think I am outside my mind lol but it works really well just need to make an internal subframe for the center shank yet as using a 3pt quick hitch.
I'm sure there are s lot of very creative folks on here that make a lot of their implements. I just borrow one from a friend, copy the design ideas from it I want, than incorporate in a few ideas of my own. I make them all fit the rear Quick Hitch, and instant new implement.
And yes, I will paint them Kubota Orange to match!

Last edited by a moderator: