Superwinch with the BX

OC455

Equipment
BX2350 LED ROP, FEL, Belly mower,modified snow blower, pole boom, middle plow
Sep 30, 2016
Rome NY USA
20170627_112605.jpg

OK,

Winch is going to be used in case I get myself stuck again. Only going to use the plug in remote and not the handle bar one.

I have some quick attach cables so I can remove the winch. I've only found a couple of threads with winches, but they are used for log winching or used as a chute rotator.

Would like to find a good spot to place the solenoid and circuit breaker. Kind of getting tight on space. Any suggestions? Finding the place to run the 6ga cables without interfering with anything too. What say you modders of the orange tractors?:D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I just hope you dont pull the little beast in 2,,,lol

OC455

Equipment
Sep 30, 2016
Rome NY USA
Probably more winch then I would need, but I would rather have enough rolling pulling force than not. :)

I've gotten stuck twice and had to call the neighbor to help me get it out.

Don't want that happening again, especially if there is not that help available.

Just want it clean wiring and no worries, hook up and run it.

Grumpyjoe

Dec 21, 2016
Miller
I too wanted to install a winch just in case. If it works on the front of my Quad/4wheeler I am sure it will work on the BX. I actually wanted both a front and rear quick mount. Never know where the tree or fixed point will be.

At 2000 pounds these small winches are great. I never thought about where I would run the wires either. I cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
You could make use of Anderson electrical connectors. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hdNL2fFnq0

The above youtube shows these connectors.

Using them would make your winch easily removable.

You could then make some container for the winch electrical in a box on top of the winch rather than trying to have the solenoids etc inside the tractor itself.

Dave M7040

JasonW

Jan 29, 2015
Al
Probably more winch then I would need, but I would rather have enough rolling pulling force than not. :)

I've gotten stuck twice and had to call the neighbor to help me get it out.

Don't want that happening again, especially if there is not that help available.

Just want it clean wiring and no worries, hook up and run it.
I can get more pictures of my setup next weekend if anyone is interested. Send me a pm of your phone number and I can send them that way. For some reason I am unable to upload them here, had too many unsuccessful attempts not going to try again.

I actually put mine to the test last week, 5000lb viper, was able to winch myself out of a steep ditch that I slid down in and rolled the tractor on its side.

X2 on the Anderson connectors

OC455

Equipment
Sep 30, 2016
Rome NY USA
Have the quick disconnect 6ga. cables.

OC455

Equipment
Sep 30, 2016
Rome NY USA
I can get more pictures of my setup next weekend if anyone is interested. Send me a pm of your phone number and I can send them that way. For some reason I am unable to upload them here, had too many unsuccessful attempts not going to try again.

I actually put mine to the test last week, 5000lb viper, was able to winch myself out of a steep ditch that I slid down in and rolled the tractor on its side.

X2 on the Anderson connectors
Sent you a PM