B6100HST-e 3 point parts

Canuck3

Equipment
B6100HST-e
Oct 3, 2016
Hartford WI USA
both original bottom lift arms, two original arm brackets, and 1 adjustable leveling arm.
I'm looking to sell all as a package, but i have no idea what it is all worth. I know it's all used with the exception of the leveling arm, but everything is in excellent shape, arms and arm brackets might need some paint, but other than that it's all in great shape. The leveling arm is new and never been used.

I'm looking for advice on price for the package? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Once i figure out how to post pictures I will. any help with that will be greatly appreciated as well.

Attachments

Canuck3

Equipment
B6100HST-e
Oct 3, 2016
Hartford WI USA
all parts will fit the B7100 model as well. I'm not sure on other models but I do know the measurements match up with with the B7100 parts.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Price wise new, if even available would run $830 plus shipping.
I would think $415 plus shipping would be still be a very fair price, but it's up to you. ;)

Canuck3

Equipment
B6100HST-e
Oct 3, 2016
Hartford WI USA
Price wise new, if even available would run $830 plus shipping.
I would think $415 plus shipping would be still be a very fair price, but it's up to you. ;)
I looked into what new would run and I assumed it would be hard to find new original kubota parts like these, so ya I hear ya on the price. I'm not looking to gouge anyone either, so I would likely be in that ball park or a little less maybe.
They are for sale so I'm open to offers.

Thanks North Idaho Wolfman.

Canuck3

Equipment
B6100HST-e
Oct 3, 2016
Hartford WI USA
All parts are for sale for $375.00 I'm located in Wisconsin and could possibly be available to deliver within the state of WI. If they need to be shipped. Buyer will pay shipping cost.

Canuck3

Equipment
B6100HST-e
Oct 3, 2016
Hartford WI USA
I've dropped the price from $375 to $300 OBO. You still pay shipping.
I've got the parts just sitting in my shop collecting dust, so anyone that is in need can put them to better use then me.