For Sale B6200 HST 4WD

Joeyjudge

Aug 3, 2015
Clearwater, Fl
All original except belt, fluids, water pump and hoses. One family owner. 141 hours. Always garaged and well taken care of. Includes parts manual and owners manual for attachments. Runs and looks like new. Includes Bush Hog SQ-42 that is all original and has the same hours as the tractor. Also includes a fully restored Bush Hog TM4 finishing mower. Asking $7900.00 for all.

Attachments

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
any idea of the value?
Joey,

you might be a bit too high - however for the condition, it seems as if it should be in a museum. Great looking machine - for 30 years old and only that many hours it is excellent! ;):)

Kyle_CMU

Equipment
BX1870 and B7100D - HST
Mar 27, 2013
Midland, MI, USA
The problem may be that the tractor is a little too nice. What I mean is, I'll bet a lot of people would like to have that machine, but can't get past the premium price for what ultimately needs to be a workhorse that nobody wants to wax after each use. I hope I'm not coming off the wrong way, just calling it how I see it.

Short version: I'd love to own it, but I can get similar utility from a machine that costs half as much, but I am certainly not going to insult you with a low-ball offer.