8" backhoe bucket

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
WOODS brand as I recall, very well built, just like the big ones! I sold my old Kubota tractor with the Kubota hoe and the new tractor doesn't have one, and I don't plan on buying one so this has gotta go. IF you are digging water lines or for conduit, this narrow bucket is just the thing, and why I got it. Obviously you can trench faster with it then with a wider bucket, also back fill quicker. In excellent shape, like new really, I used it on a couple jobs that more then paid for it so what the heck.

$100.00 you pay shipping, and I'd ship it via Fastenal. Simko Crane Service
(Two Zero 8-7 One 6-040 Zero), I can send a picture if needed. I'm tired of tripping over it and I really don't like having something around I no longer have a use for!

MODERATOR NOTE:

Please do not put direct contact info in post. See Sticky in this forum why. Phone number edited.

Last edited by a moderator:

redmaher

Jun 23, 2016
US
WOODS brand as I recall, very well built, just like the big ones! I sold my old Kubota tractor with the Kubota hoe and the new tractor doesn't have one, and I don't plan on buying one so this has gotta go. IF you are digging water lines or for conduit, this narrow bucket is just the thing, and why I got it. Obviously you can trench faster with it then with a wider bucket, also back fill quicker. In excellent shape, like new really, I used it on a couple jobs that more then paid for it so what the heck.

$100.00 you pay shipping, and I'd ship it via Fastenal. Simko Crane Service
208-716-0400, I can send a picture if needed. I'm tired of tripping over it and I really don't like having something around I no longer have a use for!
Pictures?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Yeah, pics are important- I've probably looked at 75 backhoe buckets, and I don't think more than 3 or 4 of those mounted the same way.

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
Yeah, pics are important- I've probably looked at 75 backhoe buckets, and I don't think more than 3 or 4 of those mounted the same way.
I drug it out of the shed and took these pictures this morning, and it is indeed a Woods/Gannon bucket. I seem to remember reading here that the Woods brand is highly regarded. I googled around a bit and saw that Titan has them for $179.00, I thought they were worth more! Whether the Woods brand is "better" then the Titan, I'm not qualified to say, or whether is Chinese made or USA made, but I did notice my bucket is heavier built. It has a cutting edge of the sides, welded onto the bucket material, the Titan does not.

I'll pay ALL the shipping, west of the Mississippi, east of it I'll pay half, but I'm keeping the price at $100.00.

Click to see LARGE Images*
https://i.imgur.com/rQHyzZ2.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tb7uUuP.jpg

*moderator edited. Image size was blowing up on folk who us Phones and Tablets to view this site

Last edited by a moderator:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
flyidaho,
Your pictures are 4 times larger than they should be, they cause your post to get way to large to read. ;)

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
Yeah I noticed that the pictures got real large, not sure why. But move them around and the entire picture can be seen a little at a time, real close up too!

My old tractor was a '96 B2105, this bucket is about 8 years old, "kept garaged." 1" pins (not included, I used the same pins that were on the bigger bucket, that sold with the tractor, who ever gets this could do the same), 7" O.C., and it's 4 1/4" inside, between the pin holes. In total I dug about 250' of trench with this bucket, on 3 different jobs, all for conduit and too rocky to use a trencher.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Yeah I noticed that the pictures got real large, not sure why. But move them around and the entire picture can be seen a little at a time, real close up too! ....
FIXED Was blowing up members tablets and phones.

flyidaho

Equipment
L 3301 HST
Feb 28, 2017
IDAHO
Thanks, much better now.
That is one beefy bucket.
Thanks for the fix, and I have turned down my image size on my digital camera, though I did post on some other forums in the usual fashion without the image blowing up like it did here, one of those computer things I am clueless about.

ToddH

Equipment
L39TL, BT1000
Aug 29, 2017
Milford
Hi there, is this bucket still available, and do you know if it will fit a BT1000? Thx