B 6000 Questions

Bill7676

Equipment
Kubota B6000 John Deere 212
Oct 14, 2017
Ohio
I just bought a Kabota B 6000 it’s a nice little tractor however the more I play around with it the more I find it needs a lot of work how do I know when it’s in four-wheel-drive I’ve played around with the liver however I can’t determine whether or not it’s in four-wheel-drive or not I’m going to need glow plugs and the glow plug indicator coil I already had to put $450 worth of new tires on it just yesterday Carlisle six ply tire I bought the tractor off of craigslist here in Ohio I went up and had a look at it tried it out test drove it and had to have it brought it home I love the tractor however I’m just now starting to realize this is going to be a very expensive time-consuming ordeal getting her all fixed up it came with a hydraulic valve with one handle off to the side of the steering wheel mounted to the frame and a front blade,,,Does anyone know of a mechanic in the central Ohio area that will work on a b6000 Kabota

Dj417

Equipment
Kubota b5100e. Woods rm48 finish mower rm42 brush hog, kubota b36 tiller,
Nov 6, 2017
Joplin
Download an owners manual and read it all. Good luck

littleorangetractor

Equipment
B2650, LA534 Loader, B2782 Snow Blower, B6000 with Loader
Nov 12, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie ON
I just purchased my first tractor; a 1977 B6000 4WD and am having a great time with it. It will be used for small chores around the property.
If your not a DIY kind of guy who likes to tinker and get his hands dirty, costs can quickly get out of control. I can't think of any reason why it couldn't become a fun hobby, especially if you have some basic mechanical skills and a place to work on your new toy. Tons of helpful info on this site from some very knowlegable forum members and moderators. Enjoy!