Implement mover

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
I think I’ve seen something similar on here in the past, but can’t find anything. Not sure what to search for.

I’m wanting to build something that I can place my FEL bucket, grapple, etc. on when it’s not attached on the tractor and easily move it around in the garage. It would be individual pieces for each implement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
As rjcorraza said, funiture dollies are the way to go. I got mine from Lowes and use 2 per implement. I then use 2x6 boards at the right spacing to support what ever implement I am making them for, and screw them down to the dollies. I store my implements in a shipping container, so all of my implements are on dollies and I use my pallet forks to set them in the container and I can then wheel them around by hand. I also made a double stacker to save room in my container. With my landscape rake being fairly light, I made a platform to stack it on top of my box blade. View attachment 32985

View attachment 32986

View attachment 32987

View attachment 32988

View attachment 32989

Last edited:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I didn't even think of that. Perfect! Thank you!!
I have bought many of these dollies. For what you are going to do, they will work well.

I was using them to move the sheds we build in the spring of the year. Sheds weights about 2000 lbs of more. Rolling on a asphalt road about 30 feet. The shear weight and hitting a little pebble will make the wheels come apart. The wheels are basically hard rubber-plastic and cannot handle a lot of weight while rolling on something not perfectly flat.

for the cost however, tough to beat and a great buy if you use the ol' 20% coupon!:D:)

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
rkidd and I think alike. I plan on building a "bench" out of 4x4 & 2x6 material with storage rack underneath for the box blade & a deck on top to park my front blade on. It will be at the back end of a shipping container that will be the new Kubota cave. Got the design & all the material, just need some time to build it.