Wanted: 4x4 tractor with loader

ggreene3

Mar 3, 2015
upstate ny
I'm looking for a 4x4 diesel tractor with a loader, preferably around 30hp. It just needs to be functional, and i dont mind doing a little work if needed. Im in the upstate ny / vermont area but will travel some for the right machine.

Billdog350

Equipment
Kubota L3710 HST,L2230A QT,forks,Takeuchi TB125, 60" Luck Now pto Snowblower
Jan 6, 2014
East Hampton, CT
Craigslist is your friend. There are several machines that pop up on a regular basis in the NY/VT/MAss/CT areas. I would suggest HST for your machine rather than DT or GST, but the DT and GST tractors will be cheaper.

Depends on what you're doing with them I guess.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Craigslist is your friend. There are several machines that pop up on a regular basis in the NY/VT/MAss/CT areas. I would suggest HST for your machine rather than DT or GST, but the DT and GST tractors will be cheaper.

Depends on what you're doing with them I guess.
I second everything Bill said - well said and right on the money.........no pun intended!:)

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
Good luck.... Im 20 minutes East of Albany, and yuppies around here seem to think their tractors increase in value over time. wantaddigest.com is better than CL, less fools trying to hauck a 15 yr old BX with no loader for 10,000....

Im using Machinefinder.com, Fastline.com and would pay a carrier to ship machine rather than pay the bloated prices locally. PA, VT and CT seem to have more level-headed dealers listing tractors for more reasonable prices. I wont list names, but I drive past a large dealer every morning for work. They've had the exact used inventory for 2 years now. They will sell you a nice 1989 B6200HST, with no loader for 6 large. When I need a good laugh, I check their used inventory prices online.