Was this worth 150 bucks?

Freakingstang

Oct 23, 2011
NE Ohio
Been searching eBay, craiglist, classifieds etc endlessly for a decent 5' grader blade for my little beaver... Went to Indianapolis for about two months to work the super bowl and found this on Craigslist the day before I came home. It looks new to me. The cutting edge has never been flipped and doesn't look like it has ever been used. Just looks like it sat outside to me... The tilt feature is going to be nice this spring to fix my ditch. looks like a perfect size to me???!! Sorry for the white and blue tractor it's attached to... My other is a Bota'

Kubota Newbie

Equipment
M4500, New Idea Cut-Ditioner, JD 14T Baler, IH "Plow Chief" plows, Oliver Rake
Dec 28, 2010
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Yeah, probably. I just bought a blade at auction for $60. Its in good shape but not nearly that nice a unit. Now you need a bigger tractor!

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
Ive got one very much like yours. But my 5ft woods does not tilt. Wish it did. You cant buy a new one that size, with those features, that well built for that much. Oh sure you can find some close the that price but it wouldn't be nearly as strong. I think you did well.

mlatour3300

Equipment
B3300SU
Dec 18, 2011
west lafayette, indiana
That was a good buy and you will get tons of use out of it. Please be sure to let the rest of us know how valuable the "angle" is along with applications, because if I were to get a new one then that feature is something I would be considering.

Freakingstang

Oct 23, 2011
NE Ohio
I want a B series in the worst way, but just buying a house this year along with a newer truck, I'll have to wait a bit... That tractor is a satoh beaver 4x4 with a mitsubishi 2 cyl diesel that's rated at 15 pto hp. I traded a 5.0 mustang parts car for it. I started building a front end loader for it before I left for two months. Hope to have that done very soon

As far as the tilt, I'll definitely report back. Until I get a box blade I need some serious drainage grading. I'll prolly recur the ditch and cut some small trenches around my property to help with the drainage before we get hit with April showers....