B7100 hydraulics for loader / plow

stevevardion

Equipment
B7100
Oct 11, 2009
Glastonbury,CT,USA
Hello. I am a new member & bought a perfect 330 hr B7100 HST turf w/ 60" mower. I am making a loader and 4-way plow. This is a later version with six front wheel bolts and has the hydraulic take-off under the seat. I am aware of the fact that the 3-point won't work with the valve switched, and of the diverter block that can be installed in the small cooler line by the right foot pedal...I plan to use the take-off for now. My question is simple - what is the thread? I appears to be 1/2" BSP - correct? It measures .815" OD with 14 TPI and no taper. I am new to japanese threads etc...secondly, the cap would be a likely retirn port to the tank, meaning that a T would need to be installed, to allow a side port entrance for return fluid and the cap being retained on top, with 1/2" BSP thread on the base, and it would need to be clockable. I have seen MANY fitting catalogs and websites but this is asking alot...I've seen an aluminum fitting as described on a B7100 with a factory loader - is such a part available from kubota? If so, does anybody have a PN? Thanks much - Steve Vardion