Note to self ;)

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
When doing a complete service....Things to remember

1) Ensure you have enough space to do the job [Done] :)
2) Ensure you have correct tools [Done] :)
3) Ensure you have a big enough catch basin [Kinda] :(
4) Ensure you open the breather hole on your catch basin in order to allow 3+ gallons of hydraulic fluid to flow into the basin [OOOOPS] :eek:
5) Ensure you have enough Dry Sweep on hand to soak up 1.5+ gallons of fluid [Done] :mad:
6) Ensure you are quick when changing fuel filters [Not so Much] :(
7) Ensure you have more Dry Sweep to soak up about 1/2 gallon of fuel [Done] :mad:
8) Allow plenty of time for clean up [Done] ;)
9) Have a good COLD BEER ready [Done] :p
10) Wait for snow in order to have fun [Ready for it] :D

fj40dave

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LA534, BH77, TPD35, RCF2060, BB1566, RGA1258
Sep 24, 2009
Yelm, WA
Next time.....reverse the order....BEER first!:p

kuboman

Dec 6, 2009
Canada
What is this snow yall keep talking about? ;)
It's that crap from h--- that us slobs up north get to mess with and spend countless dollars and time just so we can get around. It serves no useful purpose.:mad:
Just spent another Sunday afternoon after yet another dump. Kinda sick of the s--t and it is not even Christmas yet.:mad::eek:

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
you sure you didnt forget that you may have a had a few beers before the service job, just saying because its happened to me more than once on several different projects ... thats when I tell the wife dont look at me Im only human

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
I thought so , have a good time and be safe

KenB2920

Equipment
L5240 brush hog,flail mower,wicked grapple,tiller,Danuser F-8 PHD,BB,RB 7' rake
Jun 17, 2011
Almont, mi
Hilarious, I must say this just made me feel better. I too have forgotten to open the breather hole while doing an oil change. It was late and I had several beers. As the oil began to spill over I literally dove under the truck to open it. Wow I felt stupid and thought for sure I was the only one to do this. Good times.....

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
10) Wait for snow in order to have fun [Ready for it] :D
I can see it from Germany how Kubota_Man is desirely waiting at the window looking in the sky...

carl
who had last weekend 2 inch of snow for 2 hours, then it was gone again... :cool:

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
I can see it from Germany how Kubota_Man is desirely waiting at the window looking in the sky...

carl
who had last weekend 2 inch of snow for 2 hours, then it was gone again... :cool:
Well you see when I got my toy oops.....tractor one of the convencing points with my Beautiful Wifey-Poo was not having to shevel another scoop :D. So far this year we have had maybe 6" :(

The up side of this winter so far is that you can drive the speed linit :D:p:D