Hydraulic snafu

stepdoctor

Equipment
L295DT, loader, backhoe, John Deere 40W, International 140
Jul 3, 2011
Troutville Virginia
Still working on my L295DT trying to resolve an issue with hydarulics. Dissmantled the hydraulics and found water damage in cylinder, replaced cylider and piston, also found a stuck unloading valve and dirty check valve. Cleaned everthing and reassembled and now the 3 pt raises very, very slowly. On my relief valve there is a block I assume is for connecting my loader. It has an in and out port and I now have a hose between them since I dont have the loader connected yet. When I got the tractor these ports were plugged. I tested the pressure at this block on the pressure side and am getting around 300psi which tells me the pump is working. When I connect the hoses between these ports and test for pressure at the port on the front of the hyd cylinder I get no pressure. As I said, the lift arms just barely go up and I can stop them from going up with my hands. My book does not give me any troubleshooting remedies that I can figure out to solve this problem. Am I just overthing this trouble or could there be any linkage troubles that can couse this? Also the book says in some troubleshooting tests to acuate the relief valve, not sure how to do this. Please help, thanks