What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Chaentjens

Equipment
Bx2680
May 13, 2017
moodus
I installed my new grader blade!
I also installed my 1/2" thick 304 stainless bucket blade.
I also added rear facing lights! Second pic of grader blade is with no light except new rear lights.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Howling

Equipment
BX2370
Feb 5, 2016
Ayer, MA
This is a great idea! Do you rake or blow leaves into it? What is the approximate size of box? Brilliant idea... any lessons learned from the build? Thank you, Tom

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Leaf bucket is 4'D x 5'W x 3-1/2'H Size was driven some by existing pieces of 1/2" plywood. Used 2x4 in corners to connect plywood. put eyebolts on back for ratchet strap to hold on pallet fork frame.

On driveway can scoop up leaves. On grass rake in to box. Previous years biggest hassle has been unloading tarp or trailer. This bucket is easy, rake in, tilt back, drive to pile and dump.

Small issue after dumping. With FEL full up and curl full down bucket is too heavy for BX to curl back up. Have to drop down to ground and back up to start curl. Once curl is started then cylinder can tilt it back.

Sharryn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
'15 B3350, LA534A Loader, Land Pride RTA1258 Tiller, BH77 Backhoe, Forks
Aug 31, 2015
Alexandria, PA USA
Wow, that sure is a beauty!

I like your cab. Was it difficult to install? I wouldn't mind having one during the winter, but don't want one on year around.

Congratulations on the nice buck!

workhorse

Jan 14, 2016
Alden, franklinville, boston
Wow, that sure is a beauty!

I like your cab. Was it difficult to install? I wouldn't mind having one during the winter, but don't want one on year around.

Congratulations on the nice buck!
Thanks ! Rig came with cab. Also came with a giant dent on front. I can tell you taking it apart to try and straighten was time consuming but not difficult.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Tractor NUG

Equipment
B2601, LA434 Loader, B2782B Snowblower, RB1672 Rear Blade,TowBar,HLA 60" Grapple
Sep 17, 2017
Canada
Good day folks, I have learned a lot in a short time with my new B2601 in large part to the kindness and education many of you have offered me so I started uploading Youtube videos on my first several weeks after deliver of my new (and first, tractor). So far I have posted 7 Kubota videos which show several of the things I have done with the new tractor and will be posting my next one this weekend- I am installing work lights on the ROPS.
If you are interested, the channel is GPotter and here is a link to the first video I loaded. Certainly not a professional by any means but hopefully some of you will find it helpful, or at least entertaining. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yxqa-dWgVQ

Thanks again to all that have responded when I have had questions. Hopefully I can help others as many of you have helped me as I gain more experience over the coming years- cheers!
GP

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
Good day folks, I have learned a lot in a short time with my new B2601 in large part to the kindness and education many of you have offered me so I started uploading Youtube videos on my first several weeks after deliver of my new (and first, tractor). So far I have posted 7 Kubota videos which show several of the things I have done with the new tractor and will be posting my next one this weekend- I am installing work lights on the ROPS.

If you are interested, the channel is GPotter and here is a link to the first video I loaded. Certainly not a professional by any means but hopefully some of you will find it helpful, or at least entertaining. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yxqa-dWgVQ

Thanks again to all that have responded when I have had questions. Hopefully I can help others as many of you have helped me as I gain more experience over the coming years- cheers!

GP

Congrats!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tractor NUG

Equipment
B2601, LA434 Loader, B2782B Snowblower, RB1672 Rear Blade,TowBar,HLA 60" Grapple
Sep 17, 2017
Canada
Big project today on my B2601. I spent the afternoon installing 2 work lights (fore and aft) off the wire harness leads from the fuse panel. Happy to report it worked !! I put a video together to record the success- perhaps it may be helpful to other B2601 owners.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAccMxePYLk

Cheers!
GP

richie25rich

Sep 8, 2012
warrington,pa
OH, I gotta see pics!!!!
My Kubota L32oo will not turn over, I tried polishing the contacts from the pto lever on the right side of the seat attached to the fender,, disconnected the battery cables and waited 5 minutes, then reconnected the battery cables, I can here a relay engage when turning the switch to on, but it will start or turn over. I even hooked up a jump starter directly to the cables, not even using or going through the Kubota battery and it will still not start or turn over!!! Can someone please help me with this problem? Sincerely Richard

CharlieFoxtrot

Equipment
B2650
Dec 8, 2016
Northeast
My Kubota L32oo will not turn over, I tried polishing the contacts from the pto lever on the right side of the seat attached to the fender,, disconnected the battery cables and waited 5 minutes, then reconnected the battery cables, I can here a relay engage when turning the switch to on, but it will start or turn over. I even hooked up a jump starter directly to the cables, not even using or going through the Kubota battery and it will still not start or turn over!!! Can someone please help me with this problem? Sincerely Richard
Sounds like a safety switch problem. Try kicking the HST pedal back and forth and make sure that it is dead center before turning the key.

prof.fate

Equipment
75 L175, 14 toro timesaver, Landpride boxblade, countyline auger
Nov 9, 2017
Beaver, PA
ordered a ROPS for it...

Assembled and installed the post hole auger..need to find out where to put one tiny little screw and fill the gearcase..and then go punch a hole in mother earth!

Next is change the trans/hyd fluid.

Ryansweatt2004

Equipment
2017 kubota L3901HST
Jul 2, 2015
West gardiner maine, USA
Used my BH77 backhoe to remove my wood stove through my basement bulkhead so that i could gut it and rebuild it after some damage. Today I finally used the BH77 to put it back down through the bulkhead so that I could get it heating the house again. Doubt I would have tackles this project without the backhoe to do the heavy lifting.

Attachments

L35

Equipment
L35/TL720/BT900/York rake/Valby chipper
Jun 13, 2010
CT
Replaced my bent bolt in valve stem. Took front tire off with front bucket as a jack used the hoe to pop the bead enough to reach in and get to the stem. Not even a 1beer job hydraulics are awesome

prof.fate

Equipment
75 L175, 14 toro timesaver, Landpride boxblade, countyline auger
Nov 9, 2017
Beaver, PA
Used a post hole auger for the first time - went very well!! Put in two posts to hold heated water buckets for the geldings.

Used the box blade to level an area outside the barn to move the water for the mares so it's closer for the heater cord.