Photobucket Walk Through

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
DON'T USE PHOTOBUCKET OR OTHER HOSTING SITES. These historically die after 5 to 10 years and destroy valuable information with useless pictures as shown below

This will be PART ONE.

Due to it's length I have to make it two part. The second one will be right after this one

This post is for people that might need a little help with image management on photobucket. Why use photobucket?

By using a third party host you are able to insert images into your post at any location amongst the text. It is also another way of cropping and resizing images for those that may not have Microsoft Picture Manager.

You may have what ever software that came with a camera and at times that may be overwhelming and confusing. Not photobucket, it's pretty easy.

This will be a pictorial and it's gonna be kinda long. When you are ready to make the plunge here is the link photobucket.com.

Last edited by a moderator:

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Part Two

I hope this will be of help to at least one person.

Scott

Last edited:

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
:DThanks traildust in a couple of days I will play with this . :cool:Just thought my grandson is out of college for break and will be here Monday to stay a couple of days bet he can help me to. ;)I will try to post a picture in a couple of days maybe he will be on the bota. Thanks again. handy

joekimtkd

Equipment
B7510DT, 4' Snow blower, 4' Loader, 6' Blade, 6' 3PH Finish mower, 6' box blade,
Aug 16, 2009
Durham Ontario Canada
:DThanks traildust in a couple of days I will play with this . :cool:Just thought my grandson is out of college for break and will be here Monday to stay a couple of days bet he can help me to. ;)I will try to post a picture in a couple of days maybe he will be on the bota. Thanks again. handy
Hey, Scotty~! I didn't know you are genius on the computer~!;)
I have to sit down for a while to learn all this and I will use that Photo bucket, instead of Kubota bucket~:D

My son and daughter are graduate the university and handyman's grandson is graduate the college~ How old would he be~?!
You are so good with computer too. at your age (retired), not many peoples are using computer.

Keep up the good work, both of you.

Joe.

Last edited:

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
No problem handy! And if any body can get pictures posted anywhere on the internet it's a college kid :D
He will be a lot more help to you than I can be.

Scott

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
I have to sit down for a while to learn all this and I will use that Photo bucket, instead of Kubota bucket~:D

My son and daughter are graduate the university and handyman's grandson is graduate the college~ How old would he be~?!
You are so good with computer too. at your age (retired), not many peoples are using computer.

Joe.
Joe, you have the natural ability to make me LAUGH MY ASS OFF :eek:

Kubota buket, that's damn funny :p

Your cup of coffee is getting cold, you better hurry :cool:

Scott

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA

Joe.
Now T H A T is pure genious :D :cool: !!!

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
This is one of the most informative posts I've seen on the net. I hope folks realize just how much time, effort and thought went into this. Outstanding. Tip my lid to you sir. Thumbs up!
Thank you so very much Paul. Any compliment from you means a lot to me and I apreciatie it VERY much.

You are very much correct that it took a lot of time and effort to create that tutorial.

Thank you,
Scott

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Thank you so very much Paul. Any compliment from you means a lot to me and I apreciatie it VERY much.

You are very much correct that it took a lot of time and effort to create that tutorial.

Thank you,
Scott
Your kindly welcome my friend. This was a first for me. It was the very first time I EVER gave a thread a five star rating. Your VERY much deserved it sir.:cool:

Randyj

Equipment
B9200D / BF350 Kubota Loader / L-4530B Kubota Backhoe w - subframe / LP GS1548
Sep 17, 2009
Northern Indiana
Traildust............

A big thank you from me as well !

Wow! You can even draw those circles, & make arrows too ! I always wondered how to do that stuff. I'm practically computer illiterate!:eek:

fj40dave

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LA534, BH77, TPD35, RCF2060, BB1566, RGA1258
Sep 24, 2009
Yelm, WA
This is one of the most informative posts I've seen on the net. I hope folks realize just how much time, effort and thought went into this. Outstanding. Tip my lid to you sir. Thumbs up!
Ditto

Good Job! Thank You.:cool:

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
HI:

I presume that Photobucket is a free ware, but it looks fine so far.
I find that many of my photos are too dark and I use a program that can change brightness and also contrast. Some even "black"photos can be fixed and be quite passable.

Any news on this feature?

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
HI:

I presume that Photobucket is a free ware, but it looks fine so far.
I find that many of my photos are too dark and I use a program that can change brightness and also contrast. Some even "black"photos can be fixed and be quite passable.

Any news on this feature?

Photobucket is a photo and video hosting site. It's free up to a certain point but when you go and store to many photos you need to buy into the site as I did.
That being said you need to work on your photography skills some more to correct the darkening issue. By correcting the cause of your darkening issues you'll post much better photos much faster and easier to view.

Dennis T.

Jan 30, 2012
Minnesota USA
I use SNAPFISH, anyone know if they have this same down load capability ?:confused:

This will be PART ONE.

Due to it's length I have to make it two part. The second one will be right after this one

This post is for people that might need a little help with image management on photobucket. Why use photobucket?

By using a third party host you are able to insert images into your post at any location amongst the text. It is also another way of cropping and resizing images for those that may not have Microsoft Picture Manager.

You may have what ever software that came with a camera and at times that may be overwhelming and confusing. Not photobucket, it's pretty easy.

This will be a pictorial and it's gonna be kinda long. When you are ready to make the plunge here is the link photobucket.com.