Where to buy parts?

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Colemans equipment is great for parts. And is who I use the majority of the time. Great communication. And usually have the parts within 3 buisiness days of placing the order.

I recently ordered some parts for a gills pulverizer (same model number as the woods).

Parts weren't in stock when I placed the order. Ordered on a Sunday. Had an email from them by 8am Monday saying the parts weren't in Stock, but would be shipped as soon as they got there hands on them, with the usual disclaimer of within 3 to 5 days. Had a shipping confirmation with tracking Tuesday evening, and sitting on my door step Friday :D

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I would like to know where you all get your Kubota Parts from? Or have had any issues trying to purchase parts?
Like Daren said - Coleman's is great - Messicks is also great, they usually have very similar prices, shipping is not the same! ;):)

1970cs

Apr 26, 2016
Grand Ledge
Unless there is significant amount of travel, time or a fallout from the closest dealer why not buy local and you don't have to pay for shipping!:confused:

Pat

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Unless there is significant amount of travel, time or a fallout from the closest dealer why not buy local and you don't have to pay for shipping!:confused:

Pat
I spend quite a bit of time working out of state. Or on the road past there closing time when working locally. Might take a week before I get a chance to get by to pick up the part, or get it ordered. This way, I order while on the road and have it on my door step when I get home :D

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire

Pat
2nd that. Most time I look at the prices on websites like Messicks to get an idea of the cost, then go to my local dealer and buy it for the same or less. Now, if you can't get to your dealer because of travel or work, then I could see why you would order it online.