L1500 mid mount mower?

rajun.cajun

Equipment
L1500 with beat up 4 ft. Bush hog used mainly to mow overgrown ditches.
Mar 6, 2010
sigourney Ia
I have a l1500 that i inherited after my grandpa past away, i grew up with this tractor and want to keep it around! The problem is i live in town and the only way to really get much use out of it is to mow my yard with it.

I looked into finishing mowers for the 3 point but my yard has too. Many obstacles to go around so does anyone know of a mid mount mower that could possibly work? I'm fairly handy so if some fab work has to be done to make it work thats fine by me!

Come on fellow orange fans someone has to know or something!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Going to be a tough find boss, every body wants a mid mount mower and hardly anybody sells them used. I couldnt tell you where to begin to look for one that goes on an L1500 either.

rajun.cajun

Equipment
L1500 with beat up 4 ft. Bush hog used mainly to mow overgrown ditches.
Mar 6, 2010
sigourney Ia
After hours of searching and talking to a few old farmers here in iowa i was directed to a brand that specializes in belly mowers for vintage compact tractors. The brand its called woods and the model they have for the kubota is the model 59 its a 60 inch deck uses the 3 point to ho up and down and is driven by belt off the rear pto. I'm looking into the price it calls out on the website that it fits two kubotas and one is l175 and thats the same as the l1500