Purchased land pride pallet forks today

cliffboyer

Equipment
L3301 w/LA525 loader, G5200 mower w/RC48 deck, Kawasaki 610 Mule, DR mower
Nov 30, 2017
Southern IL
For certain the handiest attachment for me. I use them way more than the bucket.

Sodark

Equipment
2018 B2650 HST ROPS, BH77 Backhoe
May 15, 2018
Pacific Northwest US
Is that the PFL1242? I bought them a couple weeks ago. I've used them so many times in the past few days even my wife agrees they were a good purchase.

...Incidentally, my to-do list has suffered many subsequent additions relating to the relocation of random things...

Dunbar

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 LA525 QA PFL2042 Forks RCR1860 FDR1672 BB1560 EA55 WR Grapple FitRite TnT
Aug 2, 2018
Texas
You know that is to keep you out of the kitchen. Just wait, some of those things you move will get moved again at her request.

I have the PFL2042 and they do what they need to do. I have a grapple but it has different jobs.

Last edited:

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
My wife wanted 2 rocks moved. FEL wouldn’t do it. Called Messicks and they had them in stock. Took longer to go get pallet forks than it did to move the rocks.
What tractor do you have them on - Nice job - If you want to get rid of those rocks let me know... :)

luc.who

Sep 1, 2018
Lewisberry PA
Is that the PFL1242? I bought them a couple weeks ago. I've used them so many times in the past few days even my wife agrees they were a good purchase.

...Incidentally, my to-do list has suffered many subsequent additions relating to the relocation of random things...
The ones I got are the PFL 2042. They were in stock and the boss said go get them :).

My tractor is a BX23S.

luc.who

Sep 1, 2018
Lewisberry PA
What tractor do you have them on - Nice job - If you want to get rid of those rocks let me know... :)
Ed, BX 23S and if the boss decides we don't want the rocks I will let you know. There are 2 more she is thinking of moving. What tractor do you have? If they are too heavy for my BX, I may reach out to you :).

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
I bought the HLA pallet forks as the Kubota dealer(within a long walk, distance) sells them. Yes, great thing to have makes loading short logs onto the sawmill easy.. I suppose I'll get use to the 'touchy' joystick eventually. great for moving /installing patio stones too !
Found out that when you stand up to see over the forks while inching along, the tractor engine dies.....arrrgh.... THAT is a pain...
Powder coat is already chipped off after 40-50 hrs of use. I hate powder coat...

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
Ed, BX 23S and if the boss decides we don't want the rocks I will let you know. There are 2 more she is thinking of moving. What tractor do you have? If they are too heavy for my BX, I may reach out to you :).

I have a lot of equipment just let me know if you need them moved.

Muzzy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Feb 13, 2019
WNY
The Pallet Forks are one of my most used attachments. Have moved well over a hundred large rocks this year alone.

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
Are there any good forks for the non SS quick attach?

I've got an Allied loader that is not SS easy off/on.

I've been using the edge tamers and a pair of stout bucket tusks bolted up to the bucket side walls. I was just looking on ebay at 42" clamp on pallet forks. Small money ($100) if they work. I try to stay away from general sellers on ebay, and stick with the makers if they do retail.

Any comments, from elation to disappointment?