OMNI Hitch

redshoe

Feb 17, 2009
Pequot Lakes, MN
Hello new posters. Glad they added the new forums section.

I was wondering if anyone has seen or bought the OMNI Hitch advertised on EBAY? It sure looks like a great concept but I would like some input if anyone has more info before I buy.:rolleyes:

I think you could find the listing by searching for OMNI Hitch

Thanks to all!

RevDoc

Feb 17, 2009
Flyover Country
Orscheln's and Northern Tool both sell a drawbar stablizer for around 30USD.

It bolts to the drawbar and pins to the top link. I suspect almost every truck, farm and tractor supply store in the world sells the bolt on receiver hitches, so a clever fellow can not only save half the cost, but he'd still have a usable drawbar.

I can see that if a fellow had a lot of trailers, boats, or aircraft to move, this could be handy.

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Hey there shoe, did some digging and I think I found a picture of the hitch you are referring to - looks pretty solid and well built. Is this the one you were seeing?

Priced at $190 at the moment but after shipping a heavy item like that you might be closer to $250. Found the eBay seller here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140301113721

Attachments

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Personally, I like the interchangable attachment idea - looks like you can get a gooseneck ball, mini ripper and tool rack attachment - all that look pretty sturdy and of sufficient quality. The only thing that I wonder about is it looks like this seller is new to selling these - I checked their feedback and he has not sold anything in the last year or so. If you do buy, you might be his first customer on eBay for these - maybe not a bad thing - the seller does have 100% feedback on his previous transactions. Just something to be aware of.

Shoe, if you do get this attachment take a couple of pics when you've got it all setup and report back. Looks like you are one of the first to head down this road. Write us a review and let us know how it goes.