Nice way to start the morning

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Sweet... but what's the temp? :D
It's not to bad teg, been up and down here all winter, snow one day, maybe 5 or 6 inches then a few days later heavy rain that takes it away but we still have a ways to go before it's over.

Last edited:

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Stunning!
If you ever need to fill some blank space in that beneficiary segment of your will, keep me in mind.:D
I think you may have the most beautiful property on the planet. I never tire of seeing your pics.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Stunning!
If you ever need to fill some blank space in that beneficiary segment of your will, keep me in mind.:D
I think you may have the most beautiful property on the planet. I never tire of seeing your pics.
If you ever feel like going on a road trip the door is always open...hell I may even throw in a cold beer, lol

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Only way that could be better is in a tent with someone you really enjoy being in a tent with:rolleyes:

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
Bearbait, that is sure beautiful country right there! Never been in that part of the world. The wife has been closest to you at a Kiwanis convention in Toronto few years back.

Much better than my morning, Murphy was in full play.

Whole family been sick fevers are gone but stopped up heads, runny noses, and congestion keeps us hacking.

Out of work yesterday with a fever only 2nd sick day in over 10 years.

Headed out for work this am at 6:00, tire flat on truck raining cats and dogs. Tried to plug tire in dark and rain, rim on ground would not hold air long enough to get truck backed under shed so after 45 min gave up.

Loaned spare vehicle to mom on Sunday while hers is in shop till Saturday so that was not an option(no good deed goes unpunished).

Jumped in wife's car took it took work so she was stranded all day.

Got home sunny no rain took 5 minutes to plug tire.....

I do enjoy your pictures.

Jay

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Thanks Jay, yes this was a good morning but I've had my share of bad also. I sure hope the rest of the week is better for you and I hope you folks are on the mend.

Donnie

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
I thank the stars daily for our many abilities to appreciate these moments. Thanks for sharing yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your more then welcome jryser, I'm enjoying it while I can because nothing last forever. I sure don't know how that 43 years slipped by so quick.

jryser

Jun 7, 2017
Plainfield
I hear u. 53 a week from today. Not bad for a guy who wasn't supposed to live at all. I've outlived everyone's expectation and I'm stronger than ever!! Very very grateful and those nature pics put me in that state of mind. Here's one for you!

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
I hear u. 53 a week from today. Not bad for a guy who wasn't supposed to live at all. I've outlived everyone's expectation and I'm stronger than ever!! Very very grateful and those nature pics put me in that state of mind. Here's one for you!

Wow, that incredible, looks real heavy. When I said 43 that's just how long the wife and I have been together, I'm actually 61 and on borrowed time myself. Sure would be good if you could send some of those big bucks you have there my way.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
If you ever feel like going on a road trip the door is always open...hell I may even throw in a cold beer, lol
Thanks, I appreciate that! If I get past this caregiver thing while I'm still young enough to do it, I'd like to take you up on that.:)

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Thanks, I appreciate that! If I get past this caregiver thing while I'm still young enough to do it, I'd like to take you up on that.:)
No problem Lil Foot just let me know and good luck with the caregiving, not an easy job for sure.

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Nice photos. East coast is higher on my bucket list then the west coast. Have friends and family out west, but i want to see the best sunrise...

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Thanks Tooljunkie, if you ever plan a trip this way let me know maybe we could wet a line.

NBKubota

Equipment
2650HSDC
Aug 3, 2017
New Brunswick
As you know bearbait, we're (relatively speaking) just down the road from you. Being our first winter out east, I'm trying to figure out if these up and down temps are the norm, or unusual.

It makes for some pretty challenging snow removal, when nearly every snowfall is accompanied by freezing rain and/or rain, then freezing temps shortly afterward. I've never had so much ice build up.

On a nicer note, I'm thankful every day we moved out here after I retired. It's absolutely beautiful.

Maybe our paths will cross at some point, till then, it's nice to know you on here neighbour!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
As you know bearbait, we're (relatively speaking) just down the road from you. Being our first winter out east, I'm trying to figure out if these up and down temps are the norm, or unusual.

It makes for some pretty challenging snow removal, when nearly every snowfall is accompanied by freezing rain and/or rain, then freezing temps shortly afterward. I've never had so much ice build up.

On a nicer note, I'm thankful every day we moved out here after I retired. It's absolutely beautiful.

Maybe our paths will cross at some point, till then, it's nice to know you on here neighbour!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Thanks neighbour, yes the last 3 or 4 years the weather is hard to predict. Here's a picture 4 days after the first one I posted, kinda makes me think there may be something to this global warming they talk about. I'm sure sooner or later out paths will cross, oh and welcome to the neighbourhood.

Attachments