L3130 with wood splitter

rdvance

Equipment
L3130
Jan 22, 2018
Roan Mtn
I have use of a L3130 HST, and also a new hydraulic wood splitter. I cannot get the splitter to work on the tractor. See pics of my hydraulic valve controls and out put. The splitter is a county line from tractor supply. It came setup as open control valve. But came with the closed control valve on the splitter after the splitter didnt work with the open i changed it but can easily convert it back. The splitter would seem to work if i held the valve at the tractor almost to the lock position but as soon as it locked the splitter wouldnt work. Sorry im new to hydraulics and kubotas and was looking for suggestions or fixes. The hydraulic hook ups are both female connections on the tractor.

Attachments

Last edited:

rdvance

Equipment
L3130
Jan 22, 2018
Roan Mtn
I may should have posted this in implements. Is there a way to move it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rdvance

Equipment
L3130
Jan 22, 2018
Roan Mtn
No I’m sorry it worked in open control. It did move some when I switched it to closed. But it was some quirky movemen. I’m not near it at the moment. I may have it confused on which valve the splitter came with. I will check and make sure. I’m going to put the original piston in the splitter valve and bungee it and see. Thank you I will let you know how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk