Post Hole Digger

pinstripefan90

Equipment
BX25D, FEL&BH, Piranha tooth bar, Bucket hooks, Pallet forks, Back blade
Sep 8, 2017
New York
So, I know it is still winter but Spring will be here soon enough and I know my wife will have a big list of work for me and I will be needing a post hole digger as well as a 3 point hitch set up for my 2014 BX25D, I'm just wondering what post hole diggers and hitch set ups are the best bang for your buck, thanks.

- Jake

jbbepic

Jan 11, 2017
Pittsburgh
So, I know it is still winter but Spring will be here soon enough and I know my wife will have a big list of work for me and I will be needing a post hole digger as well as a 3 point hitch set up for my 2014 BX25D, I'm just wondering what post hole diggers and hitch set ups are the best bang for your buck, thanks.

- Jake

I have the Landpride pd25 with an 8 inch auger. Been pretty happy with it. As far as the 3 pt hitch, not sure, mine came with the tractor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pinstripefan90

Equipment
BX25D, FEL&BH, Piranha tooth bar, Bucket hooks, Pallet forks, Back blade
Sep 8, 2017
New York
I have the Landpride pd25 with an 8 inch auger. Been pretty happy with it. As far as the 3 pt hitch, not sure, mine came with the tractor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Okay, thanks, mine has the 3pt hitch but I think it would need the arms/extensions, my tractor has a backhoe on it that has not ever been taken off

- Jake

adventure bob

Equipment
l6060
Nov 6, 2013
Colorado Springs
The problem I have found with post hole diggers is that they are a limited use utensil. While they're good to have around a property, they simply have a limited useful life. How many holes are you ever really going to dig? I replaced 7000 feet of fence and about 40 trees after a fire and still think a dedicated post hole digger is too expensive to buy new. I borrow a friends. I may eventually buy one if I can find a used one at the right price. So best bang for the buck? Borrowed. Next best? Good condition used.