Go Back   OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota > Kubota Classifieds > Buy, Sell & Trade

Buy, Sell & Trade Got a part or equipment for sale? Looking for something in particular? Post an ad!

Old 02-04-2019   #1
GeoHorn

2nd Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
Default AgMier Mohawk RT72 Tiller Like New!

I bought an AgMeier Mohawk RT72 Tiller (gear driven) from the Kubota Dealer because I was misguided to think it might be useful in correcting hog damage to my grass runway. I never used it. It had been sold new to another person who died after one time use in his 1/4-acre garden, so his wife sold it back to the Kubota dealer who thought I might find use for it.
I actually never used it because I found that the heavy compactor-roller I'd bought separately took care of everything I needed... so now the tiller is in my hangar protected from the weather as it has since I bought it. Seriously, it is like New except for the paint scrubbed off the tines where the former owner used it that one time. US/Texas made.
I just want my $1500 back. (Presently cost $2,839.00 plus taxes New) Located 40 miles west of Austin. Might deliver Central Texas area. My price $1500 PayPal accepted. Here's a link to the mfr's description: http://ag-meier.net/tillers.asp..

Last edited by GeoHorn; 1 Week Ago at 12:38 PM.
GeoHorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links  
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2019   #2
D2Cat

VIP Service Tech

Equipment: L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Default Re: AgMier Mohawk RT72 Tiller Like New!

Geo, looks like a bargain.....but you're 11 hours from me!

"Remember the quality of your question directly affects the quality of your answer."
D2Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019   #3
Grump

I am interested in this if still available. Sent PM
Grump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4
GeoHorn

2nd Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900

Sorry I didn't get the pics to you in-time for your purchase decision, Grump... Good luck with your final selection.
For those who want to see a pic of the Ag-Meir RT72 I'm offering for almost half-price of $1500 here it is sitting in my hangar:

PS: Be certain to send me a PM if interested in case I don't see your response here. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RT72.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	41726   Click image for larger version

Name:	RT722.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	41727  
Old 1 Week Ago   #5
GeoHorn

2nd Yr. Apprentice

Whoever called, your voice mail was garbled. It's still avail. and yes, I'll deliver within reason. Thx.