service and operators manual

mattbatson

Sep 16, 2011
Deltona, FL, U.S.
for the b1750hst that I just bought...

http://www.ssbtractor.com/tractor_manual_display.cgi?m=Kubota&o=Kubota B1750

So, 200 bucks for a service manual.
And I'm thinking an operators manual might be a good idea too since I've never owned a tractor, and dont want to damage anything ...
Or, should I be able to figure out most everything on my own?

Would you guys recommend I buy from this site? Is there another one you prefer?

thx

bruceatlam

Equipment
B20, FEL, box blade, flail mower
Aug 20, 2009
Camarillo, California
My opinion: You need all three the Service manual (WSM) and parts manual are most important. Check E-Bay for WSM. You can get a pdf parts manual at no charge from www.tractorsmart.com. Just check out the Manuals section and enter the info requested for the parts mannuals that you want.

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
You can get a pdf version of the WSM from your friendly Kubota dealer. shouldn't be over $100.00 At least we have them here in Canada!
Ed

beemer530

Equipment
85 B8200 HST 4WD w/ BF300 loader, box scraper w/rippers, Rhino brush hog
Jul 12, 2011
Maricopa, AZ
contact Service Dept. Vic on this site for your PDF Factory workshop Service Manual. I have a B8200 HST-D and it was $49.00 which I downloaded from them and burned to my own disk.

beemer

quinka

Equipment
L245DT with FEL and backhoe, B7100HST
May 6, 2011
Heflin AL
Ebay has all the manuals for all the tractors and all implements real reasonable, you just have to look. I purchased all mine including the pdf parts manuals from ebay. Then when I use them, I copy the pag/pages I need from the manual and use the copies, that way I don't mess up the manuals.