BX brush forks

Harleyscooter

Equipment
BX2230,front 60" blade, front dethatcher, cyclone rake, back blade, box blade, york rake, carryall.
Jun 8, 2009
N.E. Ohio, USA
I made a set of light weight brush forks for the new loader. I did not want them to heavy so I made them out of 2"X2"X1/8" wall tubing. They attach with two cat0 5/8" pins, but I am making tabs to bolt to the bucket to keep them from pivoting out of the bucket.

Attachments

Harleyscooter

Equipment
BX2230,front 60" blade, front dethatcher, cyclone rake, back blade, box blade, york rake, carryall.
Jun 8, 2009
N.E. Ohio, USA
I used them to turn over the compost pile and they seem to work ok but I want to keep them from floping out of the bucket so I am making tabs for that. Here are some pictures of them in use.

Attachments

chiefbuzzbee

Equipment
B6000 w/Loader 2013 L3800 w/Loader
Jul 29, 2009
New Hampton,NH
Nice work, they should do everything you want to do. How much weight do think you can handel with them, Again great work! :)

Harleyscooter

Equipment
Jun 8, 2009
N.E. Ohio, USA
chiefbuzzbee, I hooked one fork on a tree root when I was turning the compost pile and the loader (using about 2/3 throttle) would not lift the bucket so I think they will lift as much as the loader can handle. The loader capacity is around 650 lbs at the pins, 500lbs. at 19.7" ahead of the bucket pins.