Noisy HST with power loss.

SuwaneeGa

Equipment
2710B
Apr 12, 2020
Suwanee Ga
IÂ’m hoping youÂ’ve found the problem. I have a 2710 with the exact same problem. The only factor that I didnÂ’t see described in this thread was the fact that the problem worsens as the tractor warms up. For example, when I first start it, it will make it up an incline. However, if I were to go back down, and then try to make it up again, it would labor to the point of failure and at which point I have to turn it off, let it cool down for 10 or 15 minutes, start it back up and then it would make it up the rest of the incline. High gear is out of the question unless IÂ’m going down hill. I was thinking it might be a relief valve but my initial question would be which one. There is one in front of the HST unit, 2 in the back, and 2 up top that are neutral. However, my problem exists whether moving forward or backward which makes a stuck relief valve doubtful. So hereÂ’s my question. Would the fact the the problem intensifies as it warms up suggest that this is a clutch issue? Any input would be appreciated. I would bring it in to get the various pressures tested but I canÂ’t seem to get a straight answer from any of the dealers on how much it would cost, even when IÂ’m specific about checking pressure on for example, the charge pump. IÂ’m good with paying for work, but evasive answers to simple questions, give me pause.