These people are out there

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
The Sunday tv show had some interviews with folks attending a conference of the world is really flat people. One lady said something about "people think we're really stupid, but we're not... the edges of the flat land are surrounded by ice so no one falls off. When asked by the interviewer what was under this circular flat sheet surrounded by ice, a guy said well we don't kniw everything. NASA is a hoax, the pictures from space are a hoax, no one walked on the moon. Another guy was building his own rocket, steam powered I think, so he could get high enough to see for himself. He actually got it off the ground and lived....:eek: I am in favor of looking at the evidence critically, but this?

How does our education system fail so badly?

Josef

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 Kubota MX 5200 with 6 la1065 loader, sq172 Bush hog shredder, 6 ' Armstrong
Feb 25, 2016
victoria tx 77904

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
Another guy was building his own rocket, steam powered I think, so he could get high enough to see for himself. He actually got it off the ground and lived....:eek:
I hate to say it, but the guys name is "Mad" Mike Hughes. I watched a video of his "test" flight. You would think that someone that can create a steam powered rocket would understand that the earth isn't flat.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I cannot believe that ANY elected official is that stupid,,,, hes afraid the island will capsize :eek::eek::eek:

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
I cannot believe that ANY elected official is that stupid,,,, hes afraid the island will capsize :eek::eek::eek:
Come on Skeet’s, haven’t you ever heard of Alantis? That’s what happened there, got too many people and the island sank!!! :D;)

Josef

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 Kubota MX 5200 with 6 la1065 loader, sq172 Bush hog shredder, 6 ' Armstrong
Feb 25, 2016
victoria tx 77904
You don't have to google very much to find quotes like this.

"If you ban them in the future, the number of these high-capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won't be any more available."
DeGette, a nine-term liberal from Denver, is a gun-control champion who has introduced federal legislation to ban high-capacity ammunition magazines at least three times since her 1996 election, yet didn't understand that a magazine can be reloaded with more bullets.

Vice President Joe Biden made this statement in an interview with Field & Stream's Anthony Licata for an interview published February 25. Biden said semi-automatic weapons, such as AR-15s, are unnecessary to defend your home because all you need to do is fire a few shotgun shells through a door and no one gets robbed or hurt.

https://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/g...rol-quotes-politicians-and-celebrities#page-5

Benhameen

Equipment
2012 Kubota L3800 HST W/FEL and 1963 JD 2010 row crop utility
Jan 27, 2013
Southern IL.
Guy on a scooter in Wal-Mart one day was upset because he couldn't get the door to the ice machine open, he was parked in front of it. He became more and more upset, finally saying. If my wife didn't go through this ice like it was water I wouldn't have this problem....