Bolt On Hooks on 2356 Bucket

Kennyd4110

Vendor Member
Sep 7, 2013
Westminster, MD
www.boltonhooks.com
Sodark has not replied here or to my PM's, so I'll post here:

If you installed our hooks on your Square Back Quick Attach Bucket and the holes split the seem underneath as described and shown in post #8 leaving you with a gap under the washers, I'd like to send you some new shims we are trying to solve this issue. I only ask in return that that you provide feedback with pictures via email or here on OTT.

Please contact me directly at boltonhooks@gmail.com with your address info, and a picture please of the gap. Do not use PM's please.

Here is the shims:

Attachments

Sodark

Equipment
2018 B2650 HST ROPS, BH77 Backhoe
May 15, 2018
Pacific Northwest US
Hey Ken, sorry about the delayed response, I just stumbled upon this post again and saw your reply. I'm still learning this TapaTalk app, I must have disabled notifications or my son cleared it or something. I emailed you and would be happy to try the shims! Thanks for the offer!

Kennyd4110

Vendor Member
Sep 7, 2013
Westminster, MD
www.boltonhooks.com
Hey Ken, sorry about the delayed response, I just stumbled upon this post again and saw your reply. I'm still learning this TapaTalk app, I must have disabled notifications or my son cleared it or something. I emailed you and would be happy to try the shims! Thanks for the offer!
Excellent, I just replied to your email.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
I disagree with the above theology, although I fully understand it. I grew up in a family business, floor covering. Often, I was the guy who was having to remove what someone else did "permanent". I learned, real quick, to think about the future. There is a difference between sufficient, and overdone. Sufficient, in my case, was properly installed carpet, that would stay wrinkle-free for its life, but also be reasonable to remove (as an example). Overdone, was the time that I found a zillion 16 penny ring groove nails driven through the carpet, flush with the plywood, for who knows what reason. A 10 minute removal for a 12x12 room turned into an all day affair, a lot of lost money, and some serious aggravation.
Wisdom means knowing when sufficient is achieved.