BX 2670 3 Point Issue

DFish

Equipment
BX2670
Apr 23, 2019
Sherrard, IL
Hi All, This is my first post. I have a 2015 BX2670 with 135 hours that I bought new and my 3 point stopped working on Sunday. I mostly just mowed and back bladed with it the first 2 years, then I bought a used FEL and a grapple last fall. I had been using my grapple and box blade all weekend with no issues. I needed to mow so I removed the FEL and box blade and slid the MMM under the tractor to hook it up. I lowered the 3 point to connect the pins and needed to raise it a little to position the deck and it wouldn't go up. I checked the linkages, fluid level, flow control and see nothing wrong.

I was hoping to get a few things to check before I take it to the dealer.

Thanks in advance.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Just inside lft rear tire at the back is where the mmm linkage hooks up to the 3ph linkage. Someone else had the same issue and the linkage had come off there.

DFish

Equipment
BX2670
Apr 23, 2019
Sherrard, IL
Thanks, I checked the linkage, it is attached. I was hoping it was something simple like that but it appears I will not be that lucky.

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Is the feedback linkage still attached and somewhat adjusted? Does it even have that linkage?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Hi All, This is my first post. I have a 2015 BX2670 with 135 hours that I bought new and my 3 point stopped working on Sunday. I mostly just mowed and back bladed with it the first 2 years, then I bought a used FEL and a grapple last fall. I had been using my grapple and box blade all weekend with no issues. I needed to mow so I removed the FEL and box blade and slid the MMM under the tractor to hook it up. I lowered the 3 point to connect the pins and needed to raise it a little to position the deck and it wouldn't go up. I checked the linkages, fluid level, flow control and see nothing wrong.

I was hoping to get a few things to check before I take it to the dealer.

Thanks in advance.
How many lines did you disconnect to remove the FEL?