B2400 Leaking Under Operator Station

dlong032254

Equipment
Kubota B2400 HST
Apr 22, 2019
Whitesburg,TN
I have a Kubota B2400 that is leaking hydraulic fluid from under the operator deck. How does this deck remove? I need to get this leak fixed since it is leaking pretty heavily. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

jjgag60

Apr 17, 2019
washington, state
I just bought the download Manual for this tractor via "Flea Bay" and no where does it talk about removing the deck. The manual was less than $10. I would make sure you purchase the WSM one. Sorry that is not a lot of help. Good luck with the repair.

Dunslandloy

Equipment
B2400HSD, KV-1, Oliver 88, MF35, '65 Gama Goat
Aug 4, 2017
SE OH
I have a Kubota B2400 that is leaking hydraulic fluid from under the operator deck. How does this deck remove? I need to get this leak fixed since it is leaking pretty heavily. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!
Are you talking about the mid mount mower deck, or the rockshaft hydraulic cover under the seat?

dlong032254

Equipment
Kubota B2400 HST
Apr 22, 2019
Whitesburg,TN
I just bought the download Manual for this tractor via "Flea Bay" and no where does it talk about removing the deck. The manual was less than $10. I would make sure you purchase the WSM one. Sorry that is not a lot of help. Good luck with the repair.
I bought one there too, and nowhere does it explain how to get down to the leak. I guess I better buy the good one! Thanks anyway, my friend. I appreciate it.