L1500DT Manuals

L.KEITH

Equipment
Grey Market Kubota, Model(L1500DT)
Sep 18, 2014
pace,florida
Hi , I would like to know if anyone has any manuals available for A L1500DT.I could use, parts,service,and operators if you have them.Will be happy to purchase them from you.Happy Thanksgiving, Keith James.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
If you pm me, i'll send what I have. Will get you close. You'll have a hard time finding the actual manuals for your tractor. I have the manuals for the l175 which is the closest north american equivalent. Parts manual will work for your motor and most of the tractor. Keep in mind that there are some differences with the transmission

Corney

Equipment
L1500DT, front end loader, mower, tiller, snow blower
Hi Everyone

This is my first post on this forum. Bought a L1500DT with front end loader, blade, snow blower, mower and tiller yesterday!

Pretty pumped I must say, I have two acres of property that was an alfalfa field until June of 2013 when we built a house on it.

Now we have the tractor to work and maintain this place.

The tractor did not come with manuals so I would sure appreciate a copy.

Look forward to learning from you folks!

Thanks

jungle jim

Equipment
l1500dt flatbed18ton truck
Jul 31, 2015
Queensland Australia
If you pm me, i'll send what I have. Will get you close. You'll have a hard time finding the actual manuals for your tractor. I have the manuals for the l175 which is the closest north american equivalent. Parts manual will work for your motor and most of the tractor. Keep in mind that there are some differences with the transmission
G'Day Darren, you wouldn't happen to have the manual for l175 which suits my little l1500dt? would really appreciate it if you could forward a copy to me.Jim

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
G'Day Darren, you wouldn't happen to have the manual for l175 which suits my little l1500dt? would really appreciate it if you could forward a copy to me.Jim
Send me a pm with your email :D