For sale: New seat and suspension out of 3940 Grand

mrmetalweld57

Equipment
L6060HSTC
Jun 25, 2012
Bloomfield, MO.
I did the Wildfire air ride seat conversion to my 3940 and have the original seat and suspension for sale. PM me for pics, but like I said, it's new. 500$
Thanks for looking, Ed

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
$500 for a stock seat? What is that thing made of?

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
I like that it is now known as the "Wildfire Conversion"

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
All OEM stuff is pretty expensive, the GL seat has arm rests, reclining back and swivels left and right a bit to make looking back a little easier. I am considering an OEM air ride seat when a bolt in becomes available and before taking less than about $500, I would just keep it; maybe mount it on one of our older tractors.

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
You won't buy that seat & suspension up here in Canada from Kubota less than $2000. Honest. I sold mine for $500. on first phone call. OEM parts are VERY EXPENSIVE.
Hope your seat install went well and thanks for the credit. :)

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
You won't buy that seat & suspension up here in Canada from Kubota less than $2000. Honest. I sold mine for $500. on first phone call. OEM parts are VERY EXPENSIVE.
I believe you guys- I'm just in sticker shock. I had no idea that they would cost that much.

mrmetalweld57

Equipment
L6060HSTC
Jun 25, 2012
Bloomfield, MO.
I would try to post pics, but mine looks exactly like yours!!!!!! Where you used a sheer, I used a plasma cutter to get my triangles cut. Definately helped owning a welding supply store. I absolutely love it. Thanks again Paul. To all that look at Pauls pics, it was worth every penny. Later, Ed

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
Hey guys, this is great! We've got another skilled member to bounce questions off of!!! Welcome aboard.

Wildfire

Equipment
I would try to post pics, but mine looks exactly like yours!!!!!! Where you used a sheer, I used a plasma cutter to get my triangles cut. Definately helped owning a welding supply store. I absolutely love it. Thanks again Paul. To all that look at Pauls pics, it was worth every penny. Later, Ed
:cool: what brands do you sell? I've always had blue in my shop. Never ever let me down. Glad your happy with your seat. It sure will spoil you ;)

mrmetalweld57

Equipment
L6060HSTC
Jun 25, 2012
Bloomfield, MO.
WOW Paul, what a shop. A man after my own heart. Top flight equipment. I do sell miller and lincoln both, but miller is 95 percent of my machine sales. I love your custom built trailer for your Trailblazer. I wish you were in the states so I could help you out easier. Thanks for the pics, Ed

Wildfire

Equipment
WOW Paul, what a shop. A man after my own heart. Top flight equipment. I do sell miller and lincoln both, but miller is 95 percent of my machine sales. I love your custom built trailer for your Trailblazer. I wish you were in the states so I could help you out easier. Thanks for the pics, Ed

Thanks Ed. Like I said, Miller gear has never let me down. Although the shop is supposed to be an automotive repair facility I ended up doing everything else as well. I do know that if you took my Miller gear out of the shop I'd go home.
;) Glad you like the trailer. Took me a month of working on the weekends and nights to build it but its been great for business. There's always someone stopping taking photos of it which is cool.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ceFXtSEypnY

mrmetalweld57

Equipment
L6060HSTC
Jun 25, 2012
Bloomfield, MO.
Paul, I can't tell you how happy I am with my seat and your install!!!! I'm not sure I would have attempted this without your pictures and knowledge. I've always told my wife just get me a picture. LOL. Later, Ed

Wildfire

Equipment
Paul, I can't tell you how happy I am with my seat and your install!!!! I'm not sure I would have attempted this without your pictures and knowledge. I've always told my wife just get me a picture. LOL. Later, Ed
Man I'm glad your enjoying the new seat mod. Had mine out snow clearing last week and didn't want to get out of the cab by the time I had it all done.
I waited to reply so you could get your ad bumped up again. If you haven't sold your seat you should try tractorbynet.com
Good guys over there as well and more will see it. I got lucky with my Kubota seat. At the time I was doing my seat mod I had a company send down an old Zetor tractor to be repaired. After I got it repaired they asked me if I could make some improvements to the cab. One of the things it needed really bad was a seat :D

Attachments

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Hmmmmmmm a member that owns a welding store,,hmmmm well who knows maybe he could give some of us that neverwelded a deal on a welder for those dummies that dony know how to weld,,, Not that I would ever put the bite on a brudder of the Oranger or anything like that (Lord forbid) :rolleyes:,,

Hey it was worth a shot:D