Price help for buying L3200

TX Ags

Equipment
L2600
Nov 9, 2018
Texas
Im considering buying a 2012 L3200 2wd with only 86 hrs. Has loader and gear shift in great condition. I think the price is reasonable but I wanted to get some opinions first. What do you think its worth? Thanks

Last edited:

wendol

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST
Feb 5, 2014
North Tx
Im considering buying a 2012 L3200 2wd with only 86 hrs. Has loader and gear shift in great condition. I think the price is reasonable but I wanted to get some opinions first. What do you think its worth? Thanks
I would strongly recommend 4WD with the loader. With a bucket full of whatever, you loose a lot of traction on the rear to the point of them spinning and you going no where.

I know you're asking for pricing suggestions, but honestly believe I would pass on this tractor unless I just needed it for mowing.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
I would strongly recommend 4WD with the loader. With a bucket full of whatever, you loose a lot of traction on the rear to the point of them spinning and you going no where.

I know you're asking for pricing suggestions, but honestly believe I would pass on this tractor unless I just needed it for mowing.
Totally agree, even if you never use it resale value alone will be worth it but something tells me you'll use 4 wheel drive more than you think.

TX Ags

Equipment
L2600
Nov 9, 2018
Texas

Good to know, I appreciate the advice. Im going to pass on the 2wd