ISO: L3400 Decals

rayount23

Equipment
L3400
Apr 16, 2013
Powell, WY
Well, I jumped into the orange tractor family. Bought a gently used 2007 L3400DT from a local dealer. They installed a new L463 Q/D loader for me. A little adjustment from a 95 HP Case, but we do have a small Hobby Farm, so I think I really had too much tractor anyway. Also, feeling a little closer to the action now.

I think the work I need the tractor for, like small raised beds, stock cleanup, high tunnels and our orchard, the Kubota is a little more versitle, and will suit us for a long time. I think the adjustment of time and power is a good trade for the price of the bigger equipment sitting around without use. The bigger farmers can better use it than I did.

Anyway, there are some decals rubbed off the floor tunnel, and I am looking for a resource for replacement decals and other future parts needs. I appreciate OTT for the assistance and research during the transition, etc.

Thanks,

Ron
Powell, WY

Col 3:23 - "work heartily unto the Lord"

freewheel3

Equipment
MX5000DT LA852, BX1800D, B6000DT, B6200HSTD, B7100HSTD, L185, T1700HX, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2013
Alberta
With a tractor that new, I would imagine the decals and any other parts are available from your Kubota dealer. Maintain it as per the owners manual, using Kubota parts and supplies and there's a good chance it'll outlast you. ;)
Oh, and welcome to OTT and the world of Orange. You'll love your new tractor, they are great machines.

Last edited:

rayount23

Equipment
L3400
Apr 16, 2013
Powell, WY
Thanks for the info and encouragement. Played today and moved about 30 yards of dirt from an excavation for our new cottage. Worked great!