What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

fruitcakesa

Equipment
M 6040
Oct 26, 2010
Cavendish Vermont
Put all the wall stones I fished up from the creek last night and put them on the wall that buttresses the front yard.
Hopefully, when snow plowing in the future, I won't be pushing them off since the top of the remaining wall is at road grade now.
I find the best way to use the grapple fork for stone is to get the forks close together, in my case, about 8 inches apart. It works best like this with my grapple mounting.

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Painted my step up and my toplink old kubota blue and put the first coat of old kubota orange on my loader arms and backhoe. Also installed some bolt on teeth on my FEL bucket and did and oil and fuel filter change. Hydraulic fluid and filter get changes next weekend if I get time. My new rods and seals for the backhoe cylinders should arrive next week and need to be done too.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Me and da BX with the help of a block and tackle and a couple pulleys, took out a locust tree root ball and all. Like to wore my old self out doing it,, the steam is just gone

leveraddict

Equipment
2017 BX23S 60" LP BoxBlade 54" mower 60" BackBlade EA 12" 1 bottom plow & Forks
Apr 1, 2019
NEPA
Well I wasn't on it, but I have been looking at it quite a bit. Im dying to get to work in the yard this year, but have another two weeks of recovery from hernia surgery.:(

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
I was working out my road cleaning up brush and trees that are laying along the sides with the grapple and doing a burn. Well it was quite slick due to it had been raining lightly when I made the mistake of not going in to get some brush but not at a 90% when the tractor started teetering with only the right front tire and the left rear spinning. No problem I thought, I'll just hit the locker and back out but there was no locker to be found so I used the grapple to help push myself out, a little nerve racking but I managed to get out without ending up on my side. That is when I got to thinking about changing out the heavy spring for a lighter one in order to make it easier to engage the locker and that is when the panic hit thinking I may have did some harm. Well I'm happy to say that yesterday I removed the rear tire and even though it is loaded it wasn't too bad and got under and to my very happy and relieved surprise I found a piece of linkage had fell off due to a cotter pin breaking. Managed to get it back together, good thing I'm a smaller guy because there isn't much room up in there to get your hands in to get the linkage back on and a new washer and pin in to secure it. While I was there the old spring went back on (I never throw anything out) and all is good again.Sorry for being so long winded.

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
Put the M59 to work digging out a few stumps and tried to get a rock out which turned out to be a bolder under ground the backhoe could not pick it up so I ended up digging a really big hole next to the rock and pushed it in then buried the whole thing. :) These little hoes are nice but you have to know their limitations.

msmcknight

Equipment
B2601
Oct 30, 2017
Statesville, NC, USA
I loosened a bolt with it. Had a bolt rusted in place, couldn't budge it by hand, or with a breaker bar. Put a wrench on it and pushed the wrench with the bucket a few times... loosened it right up!

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
Unloaded my new wood splitter from a box truck and hauled it into my garage using new clamp on pallet forks. Wasn't sure my little BX could do it as the box weighed 575 lbs. It was close. Glad I had my the backhoe on for counterweight.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
This project has been ongoing for about 2 years; just can't get the time to do more than a few hours or a couple buckets of material at a time.
I plan to put a 20ft shipping container in this spot, and there is often runoff through here from the neighbor's place during the monsoons, so I cut a diversion channel and raised the area.
All I have left to do is add a light layer of gravel or cinders to firm the surface up a little. When the container is set, I'll extend the cinder driveway with rock border over to the door of the box.

Attachments

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I managed to get it to the garage sputtering and stalling the whole way,,,, a wise man would have changed fuel filters when the deck was off:eek:

rbtreasures

Equipment
L3240, LA514
May 6, 2017
McCoy, Texas
Drained Fuel Tank 3rd time.
Filled with NEW fuel.
Changed Filter 3rd Time.
Flushed the Fuel Lines for the 3rd time. Fuel dripping on ground. Still want start:mad:Geer.

If not raining tomorrow guess I will replace ejectors. This will be a first. Never tried it before so worst thing, I have to call a mechanic to fix my mess. been there Done that:D