B7001 Clutch

Phazer

Feb 24, 2015
Vancouver island, Canada
Hi there. A friend of mine has a b7001 grey market tractor and it needs a clutch replacement.
I sent an E-mail to the nearest Kubota dealer with some part numbers and of course in typical Van Isles fashion I got no response.

I think I need a exploded diagram so I can get the right part numbers. Then I'll phone them.

I have got parts from that dealer before and they were fairly good, I did a Steering box rebuild a couple years ago.

From what I understand the b7001 is the same as a b7100? I gave them that model number.
It is a 4 wheel drive.

If anyone could steer me in the right direction that would be great.

I would be wanting to replace the clutch and pressure plate and the bearing.

Thanks much.

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
Welcome to the site Phazer. kubotabooks.com has Owner's, Parts and Service manuals for the B7100 that you can download.

Ron McCallum

Equipment
Kubota b7001
Hi I've just recently brought a kubota b7001,my clutch worked fine till i had a hydraulic pipe crack,I had that fixed,now my clutch won't work.The clutch pedal is depressed with no resistance,does my clutch work off the hydraulics? I have bled the hydraulics several times but this has not fixed the clutch problem.Or does it work off a cable,if so do I have to separate the tractor to fix this problems?Any advice would be greatly appreciated,thanks

crippler

Equipment
KUBOTA Bx23s, KUBOTA B6200, KUBOTA B7400, KUBOTA B7800, Mitsubishi D1500 II
May 25, 2014
Carthage NY
the tractor wasn't split ,was it ? the clutch rod or spring may have been unhooked under the running board to fix the hyd line.

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
Hi I've just recently brought a kubota b7001,my clutch worked fine till i had a hydraulic pipe crack,I had that fixed,now my clutch won't work.The clutch pedal is depressed with no resistance,does my clutch work off the hydraulics? I have bled the hydraulics several times but this has not fixed the clutch problem.Or does it work off a cable,if so do I have to separate the tractor to fix this problems?Any advice would be greatly appreciated,thanks
No it does not work off the hydraulics. The pedal pushes a rod, which rotates a lever which turns a shaft which rotates a fork which pushes a bearing carrier. And finally, the bearing pushes the clutch fingers. All of the above (except the bearing and clutch itself) is visible from the exterior, although you have to get underneath the tractor and peak through an opening in the frame past the hydraulic pipes to see the fork and the bearing carrier.