FOR SALE: Kubota KUFD110 Hydraulic Front Snow Plow /DozerBlade Kit 4 B6100 B7100HST

leibuys

Equipment
RTV900, KX141-1, L3240w/FEL, ZD-28 72" PRO, 2 GL7000, M4700, B8200 w/FEL
Dec 18, 2011
AURORA, OH, United States
Item is sold!

I am selling a nice KUBOTA KUFD110 power angle, power lift, and power down 48" 4 ft blade for B5000 Through B7200 Series tractor. It will mount up to the most common B7100 and B6100 tractors. It comes complete with the undercarriage Mount kit as well as the hydraulic hoses, valve body, and mounting kit. Bolts, pins, and mounting hardware also included. Connects easily to the existing hydrauilc system on all Gear Drive and HST tractors. I have complete instrucions for mounting.

Asking price is 799.
Photos and the craigslist add can be found here, if the link expires and doesn't work then go to Cleveland OHIO craigslist and search KUBOTA KUFD110 and you'll find the listing.

This is a rare attachment to find complete. Asking price is firm.

I can palletize and ship anywhere in the Continental US. We have large volume discounts and offer shipping rates that can't be beat.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS LISTING ON ORANGETRACTORTALKS.COM, I STILL HAVE THE ITEM... I will delete this listing as soon as it sells

Keywords: Sitrex King Kutter Land pride Woods John Deere Frontier Rhino bobcat Case Bush Hog Alamo Befco Ford Farm King Howse LHG Schulte Modern
Massey Ferguson Squealer Sidewinder Bradco Bushbull Rhino Razorback Diesel Kubota New Holland Ford Yanmar

Last edited:

subiccs

Equipment
B6100
Dec 28, 2011
Lancaster Pa
Sent a text I am interested in the blade.
Can you tell me what the shipping cost would be to Lancaster Pa 17602.

Jerry

Last edited: