Woods RM48 YM-2

petzl21

Equipment
1977 B7100
Mar 14, 2017
Southbury CT
SOLD!!!!!

Selling my finish mower. In great shape. Had behind my Kubota B7100. Mower in Southbury CT, 06488.
Jay

links to pic's

Last edited:

sdk1968

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2601HSD & CK4010HST 4WD/FEL
Oct 19, 2016
Ohio
good looking mower.. Great looking tractor!

petzl21

Equipment
1977 B7100
Mar 14, 2017
Southbury CT
Bump this up, still have it. No one looking for one of these? Am I priced to high? Open to reasonable offers for a clean mower.

sdk1968

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2601HSD & CK4010HST 4WD/FEL
Oct 19, 2016
Ohio
oh im actually looking for one of these for the tractor i have for sale here....

your just too far away for the price.

its a fantastic looking Woods & you even show up on Craiglist.

dalola

Equipment
BX2380 w/FEL & Woods RM48 RFM, Yazoo/Kees Max2 ZTR
Jun 30, 2017
Ohio
Bump this up, just dropped the price to $750. has brand new blades on it now.
Hi Petz, before I ask too many questions, would you be willing to work with me on shipping? I'm in Ohio.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
oh joy....... big changes at photobucket...... images on forums are dropping like flies all over the internet.

Tried to warn people... POST YOUR PICS ONTO THIS FORUM....... do not use host sites..... of course, keep copies on your own hard drive too.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Hey Coach, I always say, "Learn from the mistakes of others---you can never live long enough to make them all yourself."

But some folks just don't listen. Some think whatever "THAT" is... is never going to happen to them. Some are just smarter then the average bear.

Maybe you need to make it so folks who want to post a picture somewhere else and provide a link to it...just can't post the link. Then they'd be forced to actually post the picture here (if they want someone to see it)!

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Hey Coach, I always say, "Learn from the mistakes of others---you can never live long enough to make them all yourself."

But some folks just don't listen.,,, Maybe you need to make it so folks who want to post a picture somewhere else and provide a link to it...just can't post the link. Then they'd be forced to actually post the picture here...
nah..... as much as I rather they do it as suggested... I don't want to be like the Gobberment and force them too. People deserve to live and learn so we do not loose all hint of personal responsibility from our society.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
The Gobberment doesn't force people to do things, they penalize people who don't do it their way! You get to do it their way or pay the penalty.

Rules, as much a most people dislike them, is what makes a society civil. If you don't like the rules the option is to not participate (but there may be a penalty).

I'll give an example on the forum. When I look at new post and the pictures are so large I have to scroll to see what it is, and the detail looks like it's taken through a microscope, I may make a comment to the poster how large the pictures are. After that I just ignore the post. Simple, big pictures requiring scrolling....I ignore. Not a big deal, just what I do.

That's how life works. How do you train a horse, or a dog, or a human...anything with a brain?

"Make the right thing easy, make the wrong thing difficult."

coachgeo

Equipment
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
The Gobberment doesn't force people to do things, they penalize people who don't do it their way! You get to do it their way or pay the penalty.

Rules, as much a most people dislike them, is what makes a society civil. If you don't like the rules the option is to not participate (but there may be a penalty).

I'll give an example on the forum. When I look at new post and the pictures are so large I have to scroll to see what it is, and the detail looks like it's taken through a microscope, I may make a comment to the poster how large the pictures are. After that I just ignore the post. Simple, big pictures requiring scrolling....I ignore. Not a big deal, just what I do.

That's how life works. How do you train a horse, or a dog, or a human...anything with a brain?

"Make the right thing easy, make the wrong thing difficult."
very good points

imnukensc

Equipment
BX2380
Sep 10, 2015
Midlands of SC
Some forums don't allow or have the ability (bandwidth?) to allow posting pics from your computer so folks are forced to use a third party hosting site. That being said, photobucket sucks, has for a long time, and now they want to charge you for their suckiness. I switched to Imgur.

8upbowhunter

Equipment
L4701 FEL, Cutter, Discs and Land Plane
Dec 15, 2016
S/E Louisiana
For some reason my pictures come out that way only on this forum when posted through Tapatalk. All of the other forums that I post on with Tapatalk the pictures show up normal size. Idk if those forums automatically resize them before it is posted and this one doesn't.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
8upbowhunter, I know so very little about phones, cameras, computers I have to keep it REAL simple!

Shoot, last few days I couldn't even get to my Yahoo mail. Wouldn't open. Gave me some message about the world was unsafe and I couldn't connect with FireFox.... I had to get in touch with my internet coach to find out how to get email!!!!

No offense intended for those with large pictures.

Maybe I'm just "electronically lazy".:D

8upbowhunter

Equipment
L4701 FEL, Cutter, Discs and Land Plane
Dec 15, 2016
S/E Louisiana
No offense taken D2Cat, I don't like it either when I have to scroll over to see the rest of the picture but this just seems to be the nature of the beast here. I am rarely on my computer and use my phone for 90% of what I do on the web. It takes a lot longer to post a picture for me using Photobucket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
Ok, I hijacked this thread.

Now I need to find someone who needs a Rear Mount 48" mower.

Send a PM to petzl21, who started this thread. He needs this thing gone!!!

dalola

Equipment
BX2380 w/FEL & Woods RM48 RFM, Yazoo/Kees Max2 ZTR
Jun 30, 2017
Ohio
Ok, I hijacked this thread.

Now I need to find someone who needs a Rear Mount 48" mower.

Send a PM to petzl21, who started this thread. He needs this thing gone!!!
I did that, but he's not answering! :mad:

petzl21

Equipment
1977 B7100
Mar 14, 2017
Southbury CT
I did that, but he's not answering! :mad:
Sorry, not on the computer to often, but that's why I posed my phone number in original post and said to text me.

Just replied to your PM dalola. shoot me a text and we can go from there. fastenall will be best shipping option, and I included the store I use so you can price it out.

As for the pic hosting, I am on several off roading forums, and none can host pictures, so a 3rd party site is the only way, hence the photobucket acct. they just changed/updated and now you have to pay if you want them to host pics for 3rd party sites, so I will be fining a new hosting site to replace them.