Kubota 3 Point SnowBlower 2551 Like new

spd122

Apr 15, 2013
mooresville, NC, USA
I have a Kubota 3 point snowblower that was bought new with our tractor the snowblower was demostrated at the dealer and brought home and never used- it has been sitting in a climated controled garage all its life and looks brand new- I have the manual for it also- it is a 2 stage unit and looks like it just came off the showroom floor- I have it on a pallett and can strap it and wrap it for buyer- pick up and shipping is at customers expense. Shipper can pick up with a pallett jack. C

Price $1500.00

Attachments

apex

Equipment
l2900, fel, bush hog,box blade
Dec 8, 2013
cobleskill,ny
Still got the snow blower? I know its a pretty old post, but I guess if its still up you never know.

mfmurphy

Equipment
BX23
Dec 19, 2013
Baltimore County, MD
I am interested in your rear snowblower. Do you have a shipper near by to ask what it would cost where the destination is Maryland, off I-83, near the PA line?
Best - Michael

I have a Kubota 3 point snowblower that was bought new with our tractor the snowblower was demostrated at the dealer and brought home and never used- it has been sitting in a climated controled garage all its life and looks brand new- I have the manual for it also- it is a 2 stage unit and looks like it just came off the showroom floor- I have it on a pallett and can strap it and wrap it for buyer- pick up and shipping is at customers expense. Shipper can pick up with a pallett jack. C

Price $1500.00