B2400HSD w/loader, 60"MMM, 60"boxblade

Blkvoodoo

Equipment
B2400, LA352, RC60, Cammond Box Blade
Mar 27, 2010
Zebulon NC
1997 B2400HSD, 4wd, LA352 loader, RC60-24B MMM, Cammond 60" box blade
1301hrs currently ( will continue to use until sold )
FSM in print, parts manuals in PDF on thumb drive or SD card
runs well, operates well, just don't use the loader or blade anywhere near as much as I thought I would.

asking $9000 for all

located near Archer Lodge NC ( 20 miles east of Raleigh NC )
image.jpg IMG_1640.jpg

Last edited:

Blkvoodoo

Equipment
B2400, LA352, RC60, Cammond Box Blade
Mar 27, 2010
Zebulon NC
Nice looking unit, but I think you'll be hard pressed to get that price, here is a comparable to go off of.

http://www.tractorhouse.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=8791933
Yep, saw that, and it looks to have been beat like a rental as well. notice the paint wear on loader, the bucket is bent, the way the hydraulic lines appear to be twisted on the loader suggest haphazard repairs as well, also is a LA301 loader ( lower line ), mower is missing deflector chute, and belt/pulley covers, tail lights are missing along with some trim pieces on the rear. All this suggests how the machine was cared for and used/abused.

This is also the lowest priced machine of this model with equipment on Tractor House. several others with less equipment are priced much higher ( and look a far sight better )

lets compare apples to apples instead of beating down to the lowest factor found.

Also notice my ad says ASKING, do I expect to get that ? absolutely not, but I'm not going to give it way either.

I have other pix of mine if you're seriously interested

thanks for the concern !