Help Posting Pics?

SCPOret

Equipment
B7510HSD, LA272 FEL, Mohawk Brave shredder, Modern rear blade
Jan 21, 2013
Alvin, TX - USA
Probably to darn old to learn this :eek:but I am going to print it off and try to learn how thanks trailduster and thanks to you john c. handy
If you're to old to learn something new then you're just plain "too Old" - Next you'll buy something green!!::D

KUBOTA4900

Equipment
KUBOTA M4900SDC & LA100C LOADER,PALLET FORKS,BRUSH HOG BOX SCRAPER 3PT HITCH
Feb 3, 2013
durango colo la plata co
posting piks to ur site

i hav tried to post piks but the best i can do is links how do i post to this site
tony in durango colo

pmhowe

Equipment
L4240, Ford 8N, Kioti CK 2610
Jun 23, 2012
Banner Elk NC
I posted a reply to a thread today where I attached an image of a page from a manual. The original file was in pdf format, and was too big to post. I made a screen image (.png) and attached that. The picture as posted became too small to read. How do I post something so that it appears full size, or at least big enough to read? Thanks for the help.

PMH

Barquester

Equipment
L 4600 tractor
Jun 16, 2013
Council Hill, Ok, USA
I posted a reply to a thread today where I attached an image of a page from a manual. The original file was in pdf format, and was too big to post. I made a screen image (.png) and attached that. The picture as posted became too small to read. How do I post something so that it appears full size, or at least big enough to read? Thanks for the help.

PMH
The easiest thing I've ever used is a program called Irfanview. It's free. open your picture with it and hit Image/resize. Several size options there. Even custom sizes, height and width.

Mani1147

Equipment
2013 BX2370, belly mower, rear snow blower, rear tiller, front loader
Aug 20, 2013
NB, Canada
Sorry I know this isn't about service repair or maintenance. I've been trying to post some pics of my tractors new paint job and am having difficulty getting the image down to the proper size to allow me to upload! does anybody out there know of a really simple way to resize the image for posting? :confused:
I use this free online service http://www.fixpicture.org/

Go to the weblink, select: options/custom and put 1000 in the px window.
Then Brows to your image, hit convert, it uploads the image, converts its, then gives you a link to download it back to your pc. You just right click the link, "save image as" that's it.

bandaidmd

Equipment
B2620 w/LA364 FEL ,BH65, ssqa , 1982 B8200E w/BF300FEL
May 19, 2013
Middle of DELMARVA
I have a Microsoft Office photo manager that came with my computer it has a resize funtion. Open your picture and look at the drop downs you may have that program already

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk